SAU Community

Aug Deca - Wrap Up

R31Nismoid

Glad to hear that it was yet another awesome event.

I ended up disobeying drs orders and managing to escape the house and turning up for an hour or so in the arvo. While I was there I must say that I saw some great battles!

Didnt get many pics as I wasnt really in the "mood" but slowly uploading what I have :)

Big thanks to all of the organisers and volunteers - See you in November!

P.S If there are any images you like feel free to PM me and I will email you the full res ones - I have had to shrink them down to upload into photobucket and put on here.

P1140898.jpg

P1140928.jpg

P1140902.jpg

P1140901.jpg

P1140894.jpg

P1140925.jpg

P1140918.jpg

P1140917.jpg

P1140913.jpg

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one Trent, old school Apexi 99spec N1 coilovers. Damn didn't think I was that much quicker, ahh well was there for there sheer enjoyment, good times are a bonus.

Shame you couldn't bring the r32 Ryan, didn't know you were there mate would've had a chat

Thanks to ALL that helped out to make the day what it was!

Ryan: i like the way you ran this one, i thought that there was less time sitting around waiting for people to do thier runs! good job mate.

Nice to meet some new people and as always great to catch up with all the old ones!

Can't wait for the next one! ...and some warm weather!

Thanks Ryan, Mic, volunteers and SAU !

1 day i'll stop playing with my car, until then tho :) i'll see you peeps next time.

Long Wang's victim did make it home okay. My one hour of DECA was great :)

Good to hear !

like i said in the other thread, awesome event, and the 3 groups worked really good. and a big thanks to Russel, who helped me out and then we raced on the skidpan and i almost beat him!! lol

here is a couple of pic iv got..

and here a few pics of roman phil and i.....

we could of added more s13's to those pics ! where was my invite ?

Glad to hear that it was yet another awesome event.

I ended up disobeying drs orders and managing to escape the house and turning up for an hour or so in the arvo. While I was there I must say that I saw some great battles!

Didnt get many pics as I wasnt really in the "mood" but slowly uploading what I have :)

Big thanks to all of the organisers and volunteers - See you in November!

P.S If there are any images you like feel free to PM me and I will email you the full res ones - I have had to shrink them down to upload into photobucket and put on here.

P1140913.jpg

hey thanks again for guiding traffic when my ute passed out.....damm thing did it again too but i got home :)

but how good did the vn commo do? he was mad!!!

yeh and i'll never hear the end of it, he didn't want to come at first. mr "its stock" and "who wants to buy a VN?"

he's bringin it back in November !

and i think i used al the sticker sets up ! take a look at the first nissan they went on :) oh no wait i cant find the photo :D it was a patrol 4wd :D

yeh and i'll never hear the end of it, he didn't want to come at first. mr "its stock" and "who wants to buy a VN?"

he's bringin it back in November !

and i think i used al the sticker sets up ! take a look at the first nissan they went on :D oh no wait i cant find the photo :D it was a patrol 4wd :)

Tell him if he enters his VN in November then I will enter my VY wagon (if the organisers will allow me to enter my wagon??) Im keen to give it a go but dont want to be the only stock commodore out there at a SAU event and I am too gutless to drive my hubbys R33 skyline :)

Edited by NUTWGN

Tell him if he enters his VN in November then I will enter my VY wagon (if the organisers will allow me to enter my wagon??) Im keen to give it a go but dont want to be the only stock commodore out there at a SAU event and I am too gutless to drive my hubbys R33 skyline :)

Yeah, we are thinking about keeping the stagea as a tow car, as the mrs after watching DECA wants to enter it! tow the 32 up with it then enter both... still crushed i couldnt drive at this one but was still a fun day and just got me more pumped for the next one

I had an absolute blast guys! Seriously one of the best days of my life.

Big thanks to all the organisers, volunteers and Micolour for putting it on.

Will definately be back again in November.