SAU Community

Hummer Stretch Limo Import

hummerman

Not sure what I'm allowed to say. But I cant tell you its cost more than 200k for one Hummer at where I work. This is a brand new one.

Hummerman what exactly are you trying to do? Just wondering. Are you planning to start your own hummer company in Sydney?

All the best with your intentions if you do, as we'll probably meet sometime in the future :D

Here are 2 Australian companies that stretch Hummers.

I will most likely be accused of something for doing this, but let me make this statement first:

I have NOT worked for these firms, I do NOT work for them. I have nothing to do with them what-so-ever. I'm just trying to help a fellow member. So ease up on the negative comments. Even though i am new to SAU i have been in the automotive industry for decades repairing, purchasing and selling. I have many contacts both here and overseas so obtaining this info was easy.

Hope this helps. Hope it's allowed.

This company is in WA. They have a website you can go to, but I'm not putting it here it's not worth the trouble. They build a very unique stretch. High quality.

Telephone: + 61 8 9409 2097 Email: [email protected]

Enquires are welcomed between 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.

This ones in Vic. They have a website also.white_dot.gif

white_dot.gifPresidential Coachbuilders

Email [email protected]

Phone +61 (0) 3 9532 1414

Facsimile +61 (0) 3 9532 1023.

white_dot.gif

white_dot.gif

come to think of it i think in the last few years they let classic cars (think over 30 years old) stay as left hand drive (eg 60's caddilacs and stuff)

I don't think we are talking about 30 year old hummers here.... so it has no relevance. it's like saying they let you keep factory seatbelts on EP3 civic imports, that doesn't mean you can for a nissan atlas does it?

yes older cars can be kept LHD and the rules on this vary from state to state. but that has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

Not sure what I'm allowed to say. But I cant tell you its cost more than 200k for one Hummer at where I work. This is a brand new one.

Hummerman what exactly are you trying to do? Just wondering. Are you planning to start your own hummer company in Sydney?

All the best with your intentions if you do, as we'll probably meet sometime in the future :P

Am looking at HOPEFULLY starting my own limo company..... a long way off for now, just doing the research before i committ.... it isnt a small sum of money to part with.

Here are 2 Australian companies that stretch Hummers.

I will most likely be accused of something for doing this, but let me make this statement first:

I have NOT worked for these firms, I do NOT work for them. I have nothing to do with them what-so-ever. I'm just trying to help a fellow member. So ease up on the negative comments. Even though i am new to SAU i have been in the automotive industry for decades repairing, purchasing and selling. I have many contacts both here and overseas so obtaining this info was easy.

Hope this helps. Hope it's allowed.

This company is in WA. They have a website you can go to, but I'm not putting it here it's not worth the trouble. They build a very unique stretch. High quality.

Telephone: + 61 8 9409 2097 Email: [email protected]

Enquires are welcomed between 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.

This ones in Vic. They have a website also.white_dot.gif

white_dot.gifPresidential Coachbuilders

Email [email protected]

Phone +61 (0) 3 9532 1414

Facsimile +61 (0) 3 9532 1023.

white_dot.gif

white_dot.gif

Mate,

thanks for the help,

much appreciated will look into these guys asap, will let u know how i go.

again thank you