SAU Community

Who Can Speak Japanese

exXU1

Would like to have the japanese symbols for "sweet ride" to put on my car. Please give genuine symbols and not so i am driving around with small cock or cops breathe written instead.etc .

Thanks

Would like to have the japanese symbols for "sweet ride" to put on my car. Please give genuine symbols and not so i am driving around with small cock or cops breathe written instead.etc .

Thanks

First of all "sweet ride" isn't used in Japanese so you'll have to go for the closest thing to it "cool/stylish car". Sorry it doesn't sound as street as you'd like it but I guess Japanese car enthusiasts aren't led by the US so much in the language department like we are.

かっこいい車

^^ IMO use that and be done with it. If you want to write it in a cool Japanese way, use Katakana "カッコイイ車".

I'm sure someone with "loads of JDM experience" will come by and tell you their suggestion is better so if that's the case, yeah, do that.

yeah rezz's one makes most sense to me in hiragana. kakoii kurama = cool car. they seem to use kakkoii with cars to say like tough/cool/phat. so I would use that for sure. sweet ride would not really translate at all. sounds like some kind of weird cute sex thing...