SAU Community

Bug Report

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this just appeared above the web page :cool:

Warning: Unknown(../vbp_includes.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/skycom/public_html/global.php(929) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '../vbp_includes.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/skycom/public_html/global.php(929) : eval()'d code on line 2

I've finally managed to post under another username.

My original username is 'Shane'. I've had to use this username to post this bug.

When the forums came back up, I updated my email address for 'Shane', the forums should have sent out a confirmation email but I didnt get one.

I assume there was no emails sent out at all by the server in past 4 days or so e.g. subscribed threads, newly registered users...

So basically I'm locked out of my 'Shane' account.

The pasword reset is now sending an email but its not doing anything, and says invalid password.

Can my account be reset or something?...

Shane

Top right, next to "welcome B-Man" the 2nd button from the left will show all new posts. ;)

Yeah Yeah OK, I spose you are not up to making the buttons a little less inconspicuous. - It's all good - dood !

I just thought I would reiterate (spelling) what funkymonkey said in regard to avatars...

I can't upload or even do anything besides delete my current one which I did by mistake thinking it would take me to an upload/update page for my avatar...

I know the new vBulletin will take sometime to get running perfectly, but as the thread says..."Bug Report"...I haven't noticed anything else, but I never really used it to it's fullest abilities anyway...:-)

Cheers.

Quick insignificant one...

In the user profile screen the following is stated:

If you select your birthday then other forum members will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is also optional.

If I try to add my year of birth without a month / day, it doesn't seem to stick.

Month / day without year works fine.

Month / day with year works fine.

Hey Guys,

The uploading images thing will be fixed shortly.. simple permissions issue.

Strutto - Its because I have setup the 'age' thing on the left.. if you post the year, it wants to calculate the age, so it needs the others... if you dont post the year, it will ignore the 'age' field entirely.

Christian