SAU Community

Anyone Know What Work Model Rims These Are?

geraus

Hey guys i just got these rims and was just wondering what models these are? i've google'd and still couldnt find anything. I've found simular ones but there still not the same. I would just like to know the correct model. I didnt even see them on the WORK rims website. So yeh if anyone here has em let me know thanks.

Geruas.

dsc00260eja.th.jpg

2819boo.jpg

Edited by geraus

hmm looks like vs-xx or Rezax(whatever they r called)

EDIT: to confirm, they are Rezax

rezax.gif

But the pic you posted has studs all the way around the wheel and the spokes are straight the top, where they join onto the rim.

geraus wheels, don't have studs around the wheel and the spokes round off at the top...

But going from the WORK Website, it is the closet to that design of geraus wheels...

But the pic you posted has studs all the way around the wheel and the spokes are straight the top, where they join onto the rim.

geraus wheels, don't have studs around the wheel and the spokes round off at the top...

Rezax are fake 3 piece wheels, they are actually 1 piece

the studs is just a ring that slots in that gap pictured in geraus' pic

i think his set must be pretty old and had the rings fall out.

There is no other set of Work rims that has spokes of different width as pictured besides the pictured Rezax version 1s

Rezax are fake 3 piece wheels, they are actually 1 piece

the studs is just a ring that slots in that gap pictured in geraus' pic

i think his set must be pretty old and had the rings fall out.

There is no other set of Work rims that has spokes of different width as pictured besides the pictured Rezax version 1s

Yeah,

I think your right Roman.

But if I have understood correctly...

Check out the centre...

post-46584-1251894333_thumb.jpg VS post-46584-1251895107_thumb.jpg VS post-46584-1251894547.gif

geraus wheels looks like there should be a Centre Cap to cover up the wheel nuts (like the Rezax Ver 1)

Rezax Ver 1 are a fake version of WORK VX SS...

The only thing has me wondering is that geraus wheels say WORK.

Unless WORK made the same wheel but with a Centre Cap...

+ the Spoke Pattern looks different... geraus spokes look same as the Rezax Ver 1...

What you think buddy? :happy:

Yeah,

I think your right Roman.

But if I have understood correctly...

Check out the centre...

post-46584-1251894333_thumb.jpg VS post-46584-1251895107_thumb.jpg VS post-46584-1251894547.gif

geraus wheels looks like there should be a Centre Cap to cover up the wheel nuts (like the Rezax Ver 1)

Rezax Ver 1 are a fake version of WORK VX SS...

The only thing has me wondering is that geraus wheels say WORK.

Unless WORK made the same wheel but with a Centre Cap...

+ the Spoke Pattern looks different... geraus spokes look same as the Rezax Ver 1...

What you think buddy? :happy:

Work makes both VS-XX and Rezax.

However the Rezax geraus has are version 1s, which are now quiet old and went out of production.

Rezax 1s do come with centercaps but as with most wheels of this age, center caps usualy dont make their way to the current owner.

Work have replaced the V1s with Rezax II which has all spokes of same size and eliminated the center cap design

To clear it up, the wheels are genuine Work wheels and are not VS-XX copies. What i meant by fake is that the bolts are not real.

The only thing i couldn't tell from the sticker on the wheel, is the build date as it usually printed on the bottom line of the "PASS" sticker.

Cheers

Work makes both VS-XX and Rezax.

However the Rezax geraus has are version 1s, which are now quiet old and went out of production.

Rezax 1s do come with centercaps but as with most wheels of this age, center caps usualy dont make their way to the current owner.

Work have replaced the V1s with Rezax II which has all spokes of same size and eliminated the center cap design

To clear it up, the wheels are genuine Work wheels and are not VS-XX copies. What i meant by fake is that the bolts are not real.

The only thing i couldn't tell from the sticker on the wheel, is the build date as it usually printed on the bottom line of the "PASS" sticker.

Cheers

RIGHT!!! :D

Thanks for clearing that up... Makes sense to me now LOL!

Leant something new too.

Thanks Roman! :happy: