SAU Community

New look forums

I think they are more complicated. They don't display correctly ('reply' box is missing) in Netscape either (v7.02).

Also where is the 'view latest threads' link ? I'm lost without that function ;)

I think they are more complicated. They don't display correctly ('reply' box is missing) in Netscape either (v7.02).

Also where is the 'view latest threads' link ? I'm lost without that function ;)

I love the colour scheme, much more work friendly.

Benm, view new threads is there, it's one of the tick buttons near "Welcome" on the top at the right.

hey guys - no need to get used to the colour schemes etc - new ones will be here shortly... only prob is the old ones dont work with the new version.. so just gotta make new ones.

Oh... so it's going back to black etc?

Nice if it is... i just hate white :headspin:

Do I also note that the forum takes a bit longer to load compared to before, is this because of server performance issues or is it because of the new style more graphic intensive compared to old one?

I'm still on 56k. (No don't say get a broadband, coz I really can't right now)

Ben, I'm using Netscape 7.1 and apart from the buttons at the top (user cp, etc) not going full width all the rest is displayed.

Yup I upgraded to v7.1 last night and the "reply" box is showing correctly now. Guess v7.02 had a bug or was outdated.