SAU Community

New look forums

on the main part of the forums page at the bottom is the most recent replied to posts could u by any chance put that at the top its very helpful wen u dont feel like scrolling down :)

That part used to be on the main page there were like 10 more recent

something easy like that would b good for ppl in a rush so u can just see most recent then close the rest

Thanks mate!! GOOD JOB !!

I like the new colour scheme and layout, BUT where can I find the link for the galleries and where is how many posts each user has, listed under the avatar?

I think I must be going blind.

Guest RedLineGTR

Members List in the top menu u can find all memebers and post counts for people. The Galleries (http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/gallery/) is still there but not in the menu atm because a new gallery will be "installed" will look better and more user friendly :D

I like the new colour scheme and layout, BUT where can I find the link for the galleries and where is how many posts each user has, listed under the avatar?

I think I must be going blind.

I think the new layout is excellent.

I love the way you can put your mouse over a topic and can see the first paragraph or so. The only thing is that it disappears after a few seconds. Is it possible to stay for longer? Please.

Cheers