SAU Community

Can I Borrow For Pits Thread

Hanaldo

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really something I need for the pits... rather diagnostic purposes.

Would someone be willing to lend me their split-fire coils for one day (29th of March) to see if it is a spark issue I am having. Will only be used on a dyno for 1 hour max. Would be hugely appreciated and I can supply beer :no:

Please let me know. Am desperate.

Edit: should probably mention that I need some for S2 R33 ...

Edited by cactus

• 2 months later...

Do the people at the pits care much about 3" full way exhaust set up and FMIC and adjustable suspension on a r33gts-t, would that be a cause of concern.

Yours Truly

Moz09

3" will be ok if under 91 db's. FMIC will be a problem if the reo has been cut (will need a permit). adjustables will be ok if they dont spot them. make sure your clearance is 110mm from ground to lowest part on car

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I got a yellow today :) All I got done for and all I need is some rear tyres. It would be great is someone had some cheap stock s14/r33 wheels with decent tyres that I could borrow, or if you are heartless, I can buy cheap.

Cheers,

Ben

Hey all,

well this morning as i am currently waking up i got done by the po po!! they got me for front suspension saying it dosnt have enough rebound lol i laughed,,, and my rear spoiler is longer then the car which i agreed toooo, but now i am in need of parts

i need exhaust cat

standard BOV

i think thats alli need as i have permits for the rest.....

can anyone help?

There is a stickied thread for this exact purpose mate :P

your reply was very helpful lol..seeing as he posted in the right section?

I have a standard bov if you need to borrow munazza

Haha he didn't, he created a thread for it and the mods moved it here. Not sure why they moved my post though... lol

I have a standard bov if you need to borrow munazza

aww sweet bro i am currently away mate,, i be home early July,,, i shall PM you once i am home...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a stock R34 cat-back exhaust that I can potentially borrow? I'm assuming standard GTT and GT exhausts are very similar... Anyway, story is that I may be swapping my 2.5" cat-back with a 3.5" one from someone over east, so I would need an exhaust to put on my car while I wait for my new one to arrive.

Would definitely prefer to borrow, but if someone wants to sell one cheap then I may consider buying.

Cheers,

Martin

very last minute, here goes. can anyone lend me a BNR34 (gtr) airbox and snorkel, preferably with air filter element inside?

need it for pits. thanks

Hey All,

tommoz is the day i will be taing my car too the pitsbeen such a rush running around for everything,, but i need a pair of rims/tyers that will pass on my car as atm i am sitting on 20'z

if anyone can contact me in regards too this that would be greatly appreciated!

0421 847 552

cheers.

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a stock R34 cat-back exhaust that I can potentially borrow? I'm assuming standard GTT and GT exhausts are very similar... Anyway, story is that I may be swapping my 2.5" cat-back with a 3.5" one from someone over east, so I would need an exhaust to put on my car while I wait for my new one to arrive.

Would definitely prefer to borrow, but if someone wants to sell one cheap then I may consider buying.

Cheers,

Martin

i have my cat back sitting in my shed pm me if you still need it

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

This isn't for the pits, but I am currently trying to track down some Bride/Recaro rails to suit an R34 coupe RWD. Would just like to borrow them to see if they can be fitted to my Sparco seats as the universal rails that came with those seats does not fit my car.

If you have something please give me a call or text asap, 0431047984.

Cheers,

Martin.

Hi All

Just got a 370GT SP from NSW and for some reason the car had gone through compliance with 245/45 R18 (stock is Front 225/45 Rear 245/45), does anyone have spare rims/tyres I could borrow to get through the pits.

Cheers

Alan