SAU Community

Can I Borrow For Pits Thread

Hanaldo

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody got a standard battery for an R34? Ive got electrical problems which i think is a f**ked battery, just wanted to see if somebody could lend me their battery to see if it fixes the problem? Can drive to you and try it out at your place, don't need to take it anywhere, just want to try out a standard R34 battery before i go buy a new one...

Has anybody got a standard battery for an R34? Ive got electrical problems which i think is a f**ked battery, just wanted to see if somebody could lend me their battery to see if it fixes the problem? Can drive to you and try it out at your place, don't need to take it anywhere, just want to try out a standard R34 battery before i go buy a new one...

Tried connecting to another vehicle w/ jumper cables?

Tried connecting to another vehicle w/ jumper cables?

Nah, problems are things like my headlights and stereo turning off when i flick on my indicator, stereo turns off first time i put my foot on the brake after starting the car. Stereo always turns straight back on though. Its like there is a surge and things go into protection. There are problems with the car off too, like if i put my foot on the brake then the interior light goes really dim. And when i switch my car off the headlights instantly go out and all the other lights flicker and go dim. Voltmeter drops down to about 8

• 1 month later...
ok pits didnt seem to care about cabletied in pods, but the said i need a trye placard... any idea where i can get this?

Any compliance workshop, Autoworx would be a good place to start if they still do that sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...