SAU Community

Guilt-toy In Georgia (former Soviet Union)

the police have pulled him over and he simply handed them his NSW licence, rego papers and passport. Due to the fact they probably cannot read english they let him go.

That's awesome :D I do the same thing all the time over here all the time. They see the round eye driving and figure it's to much hassle for them to get a translator and stuff so they just let most things slide.

I did get a ticket recently though for "parking" even though I was in the car with the engine running (along with a 2.8L GTR waiting behind me :P ) at 1am in the middle of nowhere on a long striaght road. I heard him say in japanese he was giving me a ticket over the radio, then he asked me if I spoke japanese in japanese. I just looked at him confused like and said "huh?". After 1.5hrs of waiting, the translator finally shows up and I start answering his questions in japanese. Boy was the original cop PISSED. I made him work for that ticket :D

This needed to be posted in Forced Induction why?

ill drop the penny for you Shane...the car has a turbo and is performing...so id say thats forced induction performance. Feel free to suggest what section is more fitting.

Guilt-Toy bought a Dyno Dynamics dyno, packed it and his car into a container and moved to Georgia to set up the countries only dyno tuning and performance workshop. Its a little known that he used to tune cars via the mobile phone network over there while in Aust. Linking into the cars ecu using two laptops linked via a mobile broadband connection. He has tuned circuit cars one of them went on to take out the national series over there. I think his business is called European Motorsport Engineering and has just finished tuning a WRX that is competing in the European Rally Championship.

Edited by DiRTgarage

ill drop the penny for you Shane...the car has a turbo and is performing...so id say thats forced induction performance. Feel free to suggest what section is more fitting.

Guilt-Toy bought a Dyno Dynamics dyno, packed it and his car into a container and moved to Georgia to set up the countries only dyno tuning and performance workshop. Its a little known that he used to tune cars via the mobile phone network over there while in Aust. Linking into the cars ecu using two laptops linked via a mobile broadband connection. He has tuned circuit cars one of them went on to take out the national series over there. I think his business is called European Motorsport Engineering and has just finished tuning a WRX that is competing in the European Rally Championship.

I dunno, maybe The Wasteland?

Why did he feel it was necessary to jump abroad and setup a tuning shop, if he is as good as he's made out to be he's expertise should have been muchly appreciated here in Aus and he would have done well.

Bodyform now guilt-toy, ur wanking hand must be pretty sore by now paul :P

I dunno, maybe The Wasteland?

Why did he feel it was necessary to jump abroad and setup a tuning shop, if he is as good as he's made out to be he's expertise should have been muchly appreciated here in Aus and he would have done well.

Bodyform now guilt-toy, ur wanking hand must be pretty sore by now paul :P

Because over there he doesnt have to put up with tools like you. Snap!

mods feel free to move to the appropriate section so Shane will stop sooking.

Edited by DiRTgarage

That's awesome :) I do the same thing all the time over here all the time. They see the round eye driving and figure it's to much hassle for them to get a translator and stuff so they just let most things slide.

I did get a ticket recently though for "parking" even though I was in the car with the engine running (along with a 2.8L GTR waiting behind me :D ) at 1am in the middle of nowhere on a long striaght road. I heard him say in japanese he was giving me a ticket over the radio, then he asked me if I spoke japanese in japanese. I just looked at him confused like and said "huh?". After 1.5hrs of waiting, the translator finally shows up and I start answering his questions in japanese. Boy was the original cop PISSED. I made him work for that ticket :)

lol Classic. Over here they'd probably try to find something else to make the ticket worse.

haha thats mad!!!

Its good to know the latest and I think its fine here, sorry ShaneFcan't understand why you'd whinge about something if you don't have or want anything to do with it, Guilt Toy took the time to help me out before and it was appreciated.

its called taking the piss :D

Go the fanboys!

I better shut my mouth though, i dont want uncle nick giving me a kick in the butt again :D

next time he said he's going to gaff tape and take you analy...maybe its the best offer you have had all year. You refered to my wanking, but Shane considering your entry was denied in the Ipswich Bachelor of the Year id say its something you have a masters degree in.

please move to the wasteland so this can turn into another boob appreciation thread...and Guilt-Toy i wasnt refering to your man rack.

Edited by DiRTgarage

next time he said he's going to gaff tape and take you analy...maybe its the best offer you have had all year. You refered to my wanking, but Shane considering your entry was denied in the Ipswich Bachelor of the Year id say its something you have a masters degree in.

please move to the wasteland so this can turn into another boob appreciation thread...and Guilt-Toy i wasnt refering to your man rack.

im gonna take a punt and say u went to an all boys school hey pauly.

ur as bad as a $2 hooker, all they talk about is dicks dicks and dicks (so i've been told)

Bring on the boobs! :D