SAU Community

Guilt-toy In Georgia (former Soviet Union)

Import QFM pads :(

Is there any issues with rebonded ones seperating?

We had a pit under a 4car garage of a house i lived in when i was little when we came back from NZ, sadly, i was too young to have a car and make use of it... suprised more people dont do them over here.

Yeah we had one in Czech in the basement, previous owner was a mechanic. Havn't really seen it in any houses in Aus.

Edited by PM-R33

the scary thing is though, it looks like it would really really hurt if you fell in one, some of them are deep as! and most of the ones i have seen have had sharp objects stored in there... ie car parts or old workshop doors etc etc

i asked my friend when we were at his friends workshop if anyone has ever fallen in there and he said that one of his friends fell into this pit but it was really funny because there was a few litres of paint being stored down there and he fell into the paint and got really messy lol

Dude this is abit left field, how did you go about getting your visa ect? I've been to Europe a few times and that side of town is pretty strict with guests. I reckon it's a unreal idea though@!

Are there any rules associated with what types of cars you can import and register? Or is it just find a car that starts.

Given the story about the cops, sounds like it's a drivers paradise.. or they've never seen a skyline and haven't had time to work out how to make money from burnouts.

Are there any rules associated with what types of cars you can import and register? Or is it just find a car that starts.

Given the story about the cops, sounds like it's a drivers paradise.. or they've never seen a skyline and haven't had time to work out how to make money from burnouts.

you can import anything and everything and drive it. all you do is pay a small tax on the car. depending how many cc the engine is on how much tax you pay. There are a few skylines here, probly around 25 or 30 i believe.

I just finished dynoing my car for the drag racing tomorrow, made 475rwhp at 22psi which aint too bad i guess with the side pipe on. I was driving it to the race track to do some test runs (cant really call it a track its like a goat track with grass growing out of it and everything) i could only manage a 12.6 considering it was freezing cold and the track was very cold as well this aint too bad i guess.

anyway was driving home with the side pipe on, i would have passed 20 coppers they just looked at me and did not give a shit. when i was comming home from the track one copper even pulled me over. he did not say anything about the side pipe and how loud the car was with rotary idle on.. he just checked my passport and let me go.

I never imagined i could drive my car on the street with the side pipe and get away with it! if anyone has heard my car with the side pipe at power cruise this year then they would know how loud it is :P

you can import anything and everything and drive it. all you do is pay a small tax on the car. depending how many cc the engine is on how much tax you pay. There are a few skylines here, probly around 25 or 30 i believe.

I just finished dynoing my car for the drag racing tomorrow, made 475rwhp at 22psi which aint too bad i guess with the side pipe on. I was driving it to the race track to do some test runs (cant really call it a track its like a goat track with grass growing out of it and everything) i could only manage a 12.6 considering it was freezing cold and the track was very cold as well this aint too bad i guess.

anyway was driving home with the side pipe on, i would have passed 20 coppers they just looked at me and did not give a shit. when i was comming home from the track one copper even pulled me over. he did not say anything about the side pipe and how loud the car was with rotary idle on.. he just checked my passport and let me go.

I never imagined i could drive my car on the street with the side pipe and get away with it! if anyone has heard my car with the side pipe at power cruise this year then they would know how loud it is :(

or the comments from summernats, has it got a V8 in it? :P

Nice work. I imagine you'll get a bunch of new customers. BTW, how's the business side of it going? Making any money yet?

We open on Sunday, workshop is just about finished

Nice of you to give them a head start. ;)

PS why is the sky so hazy.....nuclear fallout I suspect :);):(

Yeah, that road is sooo bad for racing, about 200 meters or less after the finish line is a corner and I had to brake very very hard to avoid crashing at 200 km/h.

The road is soo bad that there was cracks all over it with grass growing out of them, there was cow shit all over the track which made it slippery and there was humps in the road where i would lose traction at high speeds!! in one of the videos you can hear the car going over the humps.

lol, you mean Chernobyl ? hhahaha that was like 23 years ago??? and the fall out was in Ukraine and Balarus and some went other western Europe. There are no Nuclear power plants here.. they use the rivers for hyrdo

Bloody cheaters, importing cars and racers to win the comp!

Rotary idle is sick, that is all...

Yeah, there were quite allot of supporters, but then there were the guys who hated the idea that some Australian comes and kick's their ass.

Kinda sucks that I was only up against 4wd Jap cars, any other RWD would not have had a chance to win unless it has lots of hp. i only had about 450 rwhp for the day.

yeah, no one here has ever seen a car accelerate as fast as my car once i got traction. my friends were telling me about the comments from some people, they were thinking the car had a jet engine on board lol

ahh i see...and they were 4wd.

yeah, no one here has ever seen a car accelerate as fast as my car once i got traction. my friends were telling me about the comments from some people, they were thinking the car had a jet engine on board lol

you should have said "its powered by a small plutonium reactor"