SAU Community

Whats The Deferance Between A Dayz And A Standard Stag?

fat_stag

My Stagea only got front bar - side skirts - rear badge.

All parts offered as options and listed on nissan FAST, I believe just NAVAN renamed(nissan aftermarket vehicle accessories).

I wonder who's got a stagea with the dayz stickers on the side??

I remember there is a thread with the Dayz options list...

That would be me :blush:

It has all the carbon extras, around the wheels, headlight inserts, the interior surround is carbon, including around the guages,the mirrors, rear window vents and rear passanger vents. Also instead of the silver stagea writing on the interior on the dash it says Dayz. I think the rev meter on mine was also an option.

Also has anyone got a replacement number on the big dayz decals on the side of the car?

post-61593-1253774412_thumb.jpg

post-61593-1253776243_thumb.jpg

post-61593-1253776262_thumb.jpg

post-61593-1253776276_thumb.jpg

It may just have a DAYZ kit. The full Dayz editions I am aware of have the Dayz badge on the lower left hand side of the tailgate.

Similar to the one below.

post-61593-1253782205_thumb.jpg

That would be me :P

It has all the carbon extras, around the wheels, headlight inserts, the interior surround is carbon, including around the guages,the mirrors, rear window vents and rear passanger vents. Also instead of the silver stagea writing on the interior on the dash it says Dayz. I think the rev meter on mine was also an option.

Also has anyone got a replacement number on the big dayz decals on the side of the car?

god dam that is one ugly stereo . is it factory ? as much as id love some dayz bits ill take my center gauges and alpine cda 9887 and factory manual any day . there was a yellow dayz manual on 34 gtr rims on a car yard in christchurch nz .it vanished not long after i bought mine from same yard . anyone know anything about it ?

That would be me :P

The "Accent Stripe Set" would be G6820-0V800.

god dam that is one ugly stereo . is it factory ? as much as id love some dayz bits ill take my center gauges and alpine cda 9887 and factory manual any day . there was a yellow dayz manual on 34 gtr rims on a car yard in christchurch nz .it vanished not long after i bought mine from same yard . anyone know anything about it ?

From what im aware the stereo is factory, It was in the car when it was purchased. Stereo is going to be upgraded in the next few weeks. Looking forward to it.

Also as southern tango pointed out they also have the carbon fibre insert in the front bar.