SAU Community

3/10/09 Cruise!

dR34mRb25

Serious? Man that's nasty... My friend in a 300zx mentioned something about a roo...

Lee I was going to come over to your car earlier, those red seats are sweet man!

Oh, and those WCC cruises sound really good. Feels odd talking about them on the Sau site though =D

thanks :D about the stea there just red seat covers :3some:, yeah probs the roo i hit lul ah well these things happenSometime lol

Oh so they're up now? That's cool, they sound really wellorganised, I just got the peice of paper on the last monthly cruise and haven't had a chance to get out until now with all my uni work.

How do I go about getting somebody to validate me? Since I'm not sure if Allen will remember me from the last sau monthly cruise.

*whole post edited by mods*

once again guys sorry 4 endorsing this event

Are you a complete F**KING *edited by mods*? GROW A BRAIN

PS Please Learn how to spell and punctuate because your post has given me a migraine trying to decipher it.

Amazing thread hey Gary? Has to be one of the worst threads Ive seen in a long time. This is the kind of Crap Cops judge Us Performance car owner by.

Please Moderators dont let crap like this stay on the net.

Edited by N I B

Amazing thread hey Gary? Has to be one of the worst threads Ive seen in a long time. This is the kind of Crap Cops judge Us Performance car owner by.

f**k that, this is priceless entertaining.

I'm watchin' this thread.

popcorn.jpg

too many idiots with performance cars now Steve :thumbsup:

This thread shows why mods close so many threads in the events section.

Do not advertise or discuss public drag racing and please proof read before you post. I am closing this thread before anything else about what happened on the cruise is posted and gives us a bad name, if you have any issues with the thread being closed, pm me and we can discuss it further.

'Locktite' Mike is busy so in his absence.....

CLOSED!