SAU Community

Blue Rims, Any1 Recognise This Car Evlr34

Daz305

hey guys, was thinkn of buyn a blue 34 and im guessn a few ppl probably dont like the look of this but was thinkn about blue rims on it.. kinda like the ones in the pic... but i dont no wat they look like still haha. any1 no wat these are of have a pic of it still? or any cars similar even.. also any idea on price of getn wheels sprayed to have blue spokes...? thanks :(

post-54869-1255242688_thumb.jpg

O yes sadly for the owner and the people in the car it is Gone!!! 2004 i think it was. It WAS "EVLR34"

The Dad was out of town, son decided to take the car out of a joy ride with his mate and mate's pregnant girlfriend. Speeding and to much power the car smashed into a pole cutting the car into two pieces. All 4 of the occupants were killed. Driver, Mate, Mates girlfriend and baby.. SAD SAD waste of life and car..

^^^ Some one correct me if i am wrong thanks..

Here are some pics will post more later.

post-41401-1255246906_thumb.jpg post-41401-1255246932_thumb.jpg

post-41401-1255246955_thumb.jpg post-41401-1255246964_thumb.jpg

post-41401-1255247927_thumb.jpg post-41401-1255247952_thumb.jpg

post-41401-1255248006_thumb.jpg post-41401-1255248025_thumb.jpg

post-41401-1255248048_thumb.jpg

Edited by 99 GTT

yup old central coast car... Emelio was the guy driving (was in my dads TAFE class) and the crash happened out the front of my friends house.

We could hear him doing passes for over 30 minutes... there is a bump on the road that causes the car to get air when hit at speed. He kept trying for more air, and well...... he got it and it speared him into the telegraph pole.. The street is over 1km long (straight) at that end of the road... so you can imagine the speed that was achieved.

Bad night that one...

I do believe the rims were repaired and the sold through the wreckers where the car ended up... no idea where they ended up though...

hmmm poor people in that car... ive heard cars will split in 2 at 150km but im guessn they were probably doin quicker than that anyway that thing is destroyed... poor car to i really liked the look of it...

cheers for the pics too andy :D and the info guys

and jonesy u just have all the answers all the time dont ya! haha

This moron was one of the main reasons for p plater restrictions.. (restrictions came a few weeks after this accident)

Honestly tryin to get airborn in a car that at high speed pushes down more.. hmm good logic

Feel sorry for the occupants but driver got what he deserved..

My F*cking god, but that looks like a nasty crash :D

i saw a (darkish) yellow skyline (33 or 32) with yellow rims. looked awesome. seen in rockingham. is it anyone from this forum?