SAU Community

Be Gentle... (newb)

skyline_chick

Hello another girl,....lovely.

Enjoy your liner as much as i have enjoyed mine for the last 7 years. :D:(;)

Haha thanks for that....

I've gotta ask, being a chick and driving a liner, do u also find every other guy u drive past is staring at u for god knows what reason???? Is it just not considered normal, or is it like, hey that's hot, or what??? It could be the way mine sounds, as that tends to draw attention, but I am just curious, is it that strange to see a chick driving a nice car??? (in this case, nice referring to loud, done up, fast and a Skyline) Or are they just looking at the car???

Maybe u guys can shed some light????

;)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^Re:top of the page The male psychologist's opinion?

i) she's a real independent so-and-so &/or

ii) how cool is that? &/or

iii) she's got hormones between her legs as well above them &/or

iv) if she can get that, I can save up for one &/or

v) she's obviously got her B/F's car for the day &/or

vi) at last, a chick that can think like I do! &/or

vii) she's on her way up in the world &/or

viii) we're talking the same language babe &/or

ix) I wonder if she'd pick me up, and then I'd look cool like her (ego kicks in) &/or

x) (dumbstruck with only one thought of...) WOW > look at that like...> WOW

Did I miss many? :)

ix) I wonder if she'd pick me up, and then I'd look cool like her (ego kicks in) &/or

Did I miss many? :D

Lol... Nope Terry I think you've prety much got it covered....

Had a great chat at lights at 2am this morning with some dudes in a nicely done up blue '33, once they got over their initial shock and realised I was slowing down for a look at their ride...

It's good to see more chicks getting into modified cars, particulary Skylines :P

It's good to be in a Skyline! I've always been into cars, just never had something cool.... Driving the new R35 changed me... I was in a Skyline within months....

I go out every day and think "damn I love that car!"

Did I miss many? :D

Those 2 were my reactions when I saw a female in a Skyline.

Happened at Uni once, while I was parking the car to attend a exam & this white R33 with dark tint also arrives, parks & a girl came out & I was like :banana:?!

Also I tend to forget the fact that I bought my car from a girl... :P

Hello another girl,....lovely.

:P:D;)

Bahahahaaaa ^^^^

True Mayuri Krab^^^^

And I didn't know at the time that Humbla was a girl either...

I thought with that comment above, that she > HE WAS HANNIBAL LECTER REVISITED :banana:

or mebe she's a cutie?

Tartan ftw Sam.

FTW indeed....

Just one of many tartans in the collection...

Worn out cruising on Saturday night... Perhaps the reason for requests to pull over and show what was "under the hood" lololol...

FTW indeed....

Just one of many tartans in the collection...

Worn out cruising on Saturday night... Perhaps the reason for requests to pull over and show what was "under the hood" lololol...

But i'm sure they were referring to the car.......

:cool:

Yeah that's awesome!

So you own that too or you just drove it?

Haha! I wish! I would have to be a SUPERMODEL to be able to afford that car... My 33 may yet ruin me financially... (BIG shopping list!) Gotta hurry up and sell my Focus....

Nah, I was just lucky enough to drive it, my last job was at a Valet place, so I got to drive lots of nice stuff, but the R35 took the prize for the best... Nowhere near the most expensive, but most certainly the best.

But honestly, with all it's little imperfections and glitches and stuff... (passenger power window controls don't work from drivers side, have to lean over, stalls out if I am not mindful of the revs, [auto....], dies in the ass and has to be jump started if I leave the stereo on without the motor running, suspension so hard my teeth nearly rattle out on bumps....) I am happier in my 33 than anything I have ever owned or driven....

Like I said... Damn I love that car..... Mr Eps' article (below) sums it up perfectly... The love we have for our Jap cars....

Samantha - if you're still wondering why guys look into your car... perhaps this write up i made today will help shed some light...

click here and read me

Just awesome Rowan... So spot on....

I had one of those moments where my (sweet, elderly) grandmother said "but what's wrong with your car?!?" (2007 Ford Focus 28,000K's on the clock, had for less than 2yrs, reliable, safe, great on fuel, and selling up to fund my Skyline!) and I just couldn't explain it to her.... Best I could do was "because I really wanted one" which sounded feeble and pathetic and really didn't do justice to how I feel for that car....

It's crazy, and so right... That car is gonna break my heart and my bank in so many ways it's not funny, and all I can do is love it more...

:D