SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

midnight purple 33(GTR?) with r34 GTR wheels, at Shell petty station on Sunnyholt (the one closest to old windsor road).

Finished paying and sat back in your car, and didn't leave the petty station until i left lol. Then lost you as soon as we exited the station. Nice car (:

So I saw 2 white and 1 grey R33 last night.

MR 33 YO at Rouse Hill, he was leaving as I was parking.

The other 2 I spotted on Windsor road approaching K-ville from Rouse hill.

I've seen a yellow R34 doing the rounds around Blacktown/Mt Druit area. Its got a bodykit on it and plates that read "GTR34" or similar.

Is the owner a forum member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've seen a yellow R34 doing the rounds around Blacktown/Mt Druit area. Its got a bodykit on it and plates that read "GTR34" or similar.

Is the owner a forum member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

IF my memory is correct, it used to belong to a certain tuner, and it is a GTT with GTR bodykit. that is, if it's the yellow 34 i am thinking of - but now owned by his mate?

also

aaron, spotted you R34 NUR on epping rd. i was in the next lane and a few cars back, my gf kept on telling me to honk at you hahaha

IF my memory is correct, it used to belong to a certain tuner, and it is a GTT with GTR bodykit. that is, if it's the yellow 34 i am thinking of - but now owned by his mate?

also

aaron, spotted you R34 NUR on epping rd. i was in the next lane and a few cars back, my gf kept on telling me to honk at you hahaha

I gave you a thumbs up as I went past, yea?

I gave you a thumbs up as I went past, yea?

nope wouldn't have been me, i was behind you + in the next lane...unless you thumbs upped me in your rearview mirror haha

also, black 32 GTST i believe, in dural Sunday lunchtime-ish? and then a dark grey 33 no wing, around 3pm dural as well?

nope wouldn't have been me, i was behind you + in the next lane...unless you thumbs upped me in your rearview mirror haha

also, black 32 GTST i believe, in dural Sunday lunchtime-ish? and then a dark grey 33 no wing, around 3pm dural as well?

ahh ok, nah must have missed you. Hopefully wasn't doing anything stupid :P

5pm today, Great Western Highway, North Parramatta Westbound at Hawkesbury Road. Really nice looking and sounding Gunmetal R32 GTR. SAU sticker on drivers 1/4 window, nice dished polished wheels and I think it had red plates with white lettering. Couldn't catch what the plates read. Bloody nice car from what I saw.