SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted that same black R31 again this evening around 6.40pm on Station Road in Seven Hills.

I spotted this car again yesterday driving along Station Road in Toongabbie while we were sitting at the AGM, and also spotted a white R32 GTR heading the other way about 10mins later.

Anyone own a gunmetal grey r32 around colyton, st Mary's ect ??

I live in colyton and I raced one a while back I'm my gunmetal grey 32 wanted to know what your running

might of been me troyaustinperry did it have black rims?

Keep your racing exploits OFF the streets and also OFF these forums. We've spent over a decade building a positive reputation for SAU, and don't want it ruined by thoughtless driving and equally thoughtless bragging about it.

If you're going to be doing ANY racing, keep it to the track or go and buy a game console...

• Like 1

Keep your racing exploits OFF the streets and also OFF these forums. We've spent over a decade building a positive reputation for SAU, and don't want it ruined by thoughtless driving and equally thoughtless bragging about it.

If you're going to be doing ANY racing, keep it to the track or go and buy a game console...

I wasn't the one driving but I understand,

and me an the other guy were not talking about racing I saw his car today about an hour ago

possibly me, coupe, stock rims

yep, thats right i think!

very f*cking shiny BSB R34 GTR, with silver rims spotted waiting to turn left onto mona vale road, I went right past you :rolleyes:

also white 33 gtst on pac highway turramurra section saturday night 1am?

deongster, i live round hornsby too, haven't seen you round!

yep, thats right i think!

very f*cking shiny BSB R34 GTR, with silver rims spotted waiting to turn left onto mona vale road, I went right past you :rolleyes:

also white 33 gtst on pac highway turramurra section saturday night 1am?

deongster, i live round hornsby too, haven't seen you round!

Cool!! Where - we should arrange a meet up and go for a drive...

wtf ? clearly i was talking about him spotting me not racing

anyway spotted a maroon 32 gtst in st clair today with chromies and also a white 34 sedan on the highway in blaxland around 3pm