SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Dude the 32 in st Clair is nice I hate the kit tho !

He drives it like a grandmas car but at the track he is pumping 300+kW at the wheel

really? it looks like ass haha the wheels and kit are a sin, impressive if it does really have that power but

Saw a silver r32 at heathcote just then, sorry for not waving back if you're on here, I was too surprised that someone actually noticed the stagea :-P

Saw a black R34 GTT with black wheels at St Marys station just then I think the plates were BNQ-03Q. I was in my mums silver Camry right next to you

That was me! waiting to pick up the mrs. lol first time spotted :D

That was me! waiting to pick up the mrs. lol first time spotted :D

Woo! I've seen you before sometime last year on the Gt Western but that was before I got my Skyline. I remembered the black on black

Just saw Ricky(LL00LL) passing me while I was parked at Tangerine St, Fairfield East.

Flashed my high beam, saw your hazard light. You've got the High JUN stands now like me. Real niiice in all black!

Had a nice chat with Terry whilst admiring the GTR at the Charity Car show in Springwood. Was nce to meet you. Your car is stupidly nice.

You're very kind Liam. Hope you had a great day! I rolled up at about 11 thinking that all the tarmac spots would surely be taken. Our family only wished to stay for a couple of hours because Maria was on an extended test drive of a new car on the same day. Plus we bought it. So the Cameron Burke Show was only an afterthought. Great meeting with you!

P1050796_zpsd0f7227c.jpg

• Like 2

You're very kind Liam. Hope you had a great day! I rolled up at about 11 thinking that all the tarmac spots would surely be taken. Our family only wished to stay for a couple of hours because Maria was on an extended test drive of a new car on the same day. Plus we bought it. So the Cameron Burke Show was only an afterthought. Great meeting with you!

P1050796_zpsd0f7227c.jpg

When will it be mine turn to own such a beautiful creation.

A little off-topic, but do you have any other pictures of this on these forums, or just in general?

I've only been privileged to see 2 or 3 photos of your car, and unfortunately they've all been of the same angle/point of view.

Spotted the same HR31 Coupe [YRB20T] but driving. Had a quick chat to the bloke at a set of lights.

I'm guessing he works right opposite where I see his car parked all the time, either at the smash repairers or tyre place on the other side of that T-junction.