SAU Community

Chick...chickachickaahhhhh

Kev70

The pic is used for a reason.. to tease. aha :)

Gtr throttle bodies have a 45mm dia butterfly.. Ive been watching your build with quite a bit of interest, looks and sounds awesome.

Basically, im not really into talking too much crap until its all put together. And at this point its no where near that lol.

This is just a pic of the initial mockup after the intake manifold was modified and i thought id share it..

But generally the basic make up is; - Series 2 rb30 block.

- R33 vct head.

- Rb25 pistons.

- Rb25 intake manifold modified to suit the gtr itb's.

- R32 gtr itb's.

Oh and the thread title is taken from the song Oh yeah by yello :(

Looks like it should be a good project. Great to see others playing around with N/A's.

I'm just in the process of fitting a pedalbox to mine, as the brake cylinder/booster and clutch cylinder are in the way of the new intakes I need to run. You probably already know that you need to acheive a certain length intake runner, but bear in mind this is hampered by width of the engine bay, just stick it in something other than an R32!

Looks like it should be a good project. Great to see others playing around with N/A's.

I'm just in the process of fitting a pedalbox to mine, as the brake cylinder/booster and clutch cylinder are in the way of the new intakes I need to run. You probably already know that you need to acheive a certain length intake runner, but bear in mind this is hampered by width of the engine bay, just stick it in something other than an R32!

Thanks, yeh the next step is to place it all in the engine bay and see how long of a trumpet can be made up.. and then maybe see what can be done with the cams. Its been somewhat of a steep learning curve with alot of research being done. It's all a bit of fun though :)

Are you using the Blitz style adaptor plates?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ma...le-t247435.html

Yo9u may find this interesting..

Nope, this is what we did...

car008.jpg

I saw your thread back when it was first started and had to take it into serious consideration lol. Awesome way to do it and was in fact my plan of attack for a while. Ended up going with modifying the stock manifold due to the benefit of being able to use the standard injectors. If we were to do it again i'd say we'd probably go a different route due to the amount of blending that was needed..