SAU Community

M35 Stagea Sales Brochures & Books

prince_skyline

I'm not sure if brochures have been posted on here before, or if they would be of interest but i guess i will see by posting some. As far as i know i have a copy of all of the M35 brochures/sales sheets and manuals (except original parts book - which is on its way from Japan). I have scanned the brochures into .pdf for anyone interested.

I have aero brochure, AXIS, Options catalog etc. etc.

1st instalment is the NISMO Sports Parts Brochures although they are for the PM35 Series 2.

Let me know of anything you may need and i will see if i can help...

Enjoy

NISMO_Stagea_Sales_Brochure.PDF

NISMO_Stagea_Sales_Sheet.PDF

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure if brochures have been posted on here before, or if they would be of interest but i guess i will see by posting some. As far as i know i have a copy of all of the M35 brochures/sales sheets and manuals (except original parts book - which is on its way from Japan). I have scanned the brochures into .pdf for anyone interested.

1st instalment is the NISMO Sports Parts Brochures although they are for the PM35 Series 2.

Enjoy

Good find...

Enjoy

Thanks Jase.

Are you going to do the other brochures too?

Love those seats :(

Edited by iamhe77

Thanks Iain,

There is more to come

And here is the third instalment....

Stagea Optional Parts catalog

enjoy.....

Just had a look through this one... It seems that the Carozzeria unit that is in Nickcorr's ARX and my mates blue RS was factory optioned!

Too bad I cannot find an english option for these...

Yes I was thinking the same... That would explain why it is so well installed, althought it is an 03 unit but the car is an 01, so it was not fitted new.

Looking at that brochure, loads of the little things on my car are Nissan accessories, I had just assumed that they were aftermarket.. Now if only they could have ticked the Bose Audio and cargo net boxes whilst the car was still in Japan....

Just added them up, I got JPY 518,270 of accesories on my car... Would have been about AUD 7,000 in those days..

Just had a look through this one... It seems that the Carozzeria unit that is in Nickcorr's ARX and my mates blue RS was factory optioned!

Too bad I cannot find an english option for these...

Edited by nickcorr

hehe V.S.S. exhaust silencer. stephen (the bastard :P) has this option!

gotta fix that on your car mate so it all works again!!

the front corner cameras look cool, as does the dipping rear view mirrors. i wish the kits on IM were cheap enough!

anyone know what that little camera looking thing on the dash is? my arx (soon to have) has it...

Its on the Driving Support page above the Security System and next to the folding mirrors.

I'm guessing its a internal screamer siren or movement sensor....

anyone know what that little camera looking thing on the dash is? my arx (soon to have) has it...

Its on the Driving Support page above the Security System and next to the folding mirrors.

sounds like a good guess to me.

Looks like a motion sensor upgrade for the alarm...

I have the rest of that pack installed on my AR-X with the auto folding and dipping for reversing mirrors.. Both really cool and useful.

Looks like a motion sensor upgrade for the alarm...

I have the rest of that pack installed on my AR-X with the auto folding and dipping for reversing mirrors.. Both really cool and useful.

How does one get the auto folding & dipping ones. .. mine only fold when the button is pushed. .

is there a kit. .