SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy

hungryGTR

So following on from my first ever groupbuy of floor mats for the SAU crew ive had a lot of inquires and people wanting some floor mats after missing the first boat. For those that don’t know these floor mats are Australian made in WA which are custom made and 100% perfect fit to stock dimensions so you have a flawless fit (see pics below). If there is a model not listed below please check availability on MATCRAFT.COM.AU as they can do most makes and models.

This will be run for 1 month so plenty of time to choose whatever options you would like.

Here is the old groupbuy thread which has a lot of discussion and some pics: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fl...uy-t274786.html

Any questions, queries, requests etc don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] [im located in Adelaide so don’t think im in the UK haha]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options:

Colour: Black, Grafite, Grey, Light Grey, Taupe, Gold Beige, Beige

Heel pad: No heel pad, plain heel pad, heel pad with manufacturers logo (eg Toyota logo, Nissan logo etc)

Timeline: 1 Month

Cost:

5 mats with writing on the front mats only = $95

OR

5 mats with writing on ALL mats = $105

+ POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE = $25

+ Postage for international; New Zealand = $79.5

United States = $88.75

United Kingdom = $105.55

List of Makes and Models that should cover the interest of most people on here, if you’re after mats for a vehicle that isn’t listed look it up on MATCRAFT.COM.AU as they probably can do it and then make a decision if your interested and notify me so I can include you in the groupbuy.

Lexus LS400: 1990-2000

Lexus/Toyota Aristo JZS147

Mazda RX7 FC and FD

Mitsubishi Galant Legnum Gen 8 VR4

Mitsubishi 3000GT: 1992-1997

Nissan 180sx: 1988- 1993 (not sure but post 1993 might still be the same?)

Nissan 200sx S14 and S15: 1994-2000

Nissan 300ZX Z31: 1984-1989

Nissan 300ZX Z32: 1990-1997

Nissan 350Z Z33: 2003-onwards

Nissan Skyline R32 and R33: 1989-1998 NOW INCLUDING THE TUNNEL MAT

Nissan Skyline R34: 1999-2002

Subaru Impreza: 2000-2007

Subaru GX, RX, WRX: 1993, 2000

Toyota Cressida MX: 1973-1983, 1985-1993

Toyota Crown MS 123: 1983-1988

Toyota MR2 AW11: 1987-1990

Toyota MR2 SW20: 1990-1999

Toyota MR2 Spyder ZZW20R: 2000-2005

Toyota Soarer: 1991-2000

Toyota Supra: 1993-2000

Toyota Supra MA 70-71: 1986-1993 NOW INCLUDING THE TUNNEL MAT

Writing available for your mats are as follows:

‘GTR’ – logo available

‘Skyline’ – word available

‘Mazda’ – both the Mazda logo and the word available

‘RX7’ – can be put on the mat

‘Nissan’ – word available

‘R32, R33, R34’- NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘180sx’- word available

‘Chaser’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Supra’- word available

‘Stagea’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Aristo’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Legnum’ -VR4 word available

‘200sx’ –word available

‘300zx’ - word available

‘350z’ - word available

‘WRX’- word available

‘Sti’- NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘MR2’ - word available

‘Soarer’ - word available

‘Lexus’ - word available

‘Toyota’ - word available

*Holden, Ford, BMW etc all available I just listed most of the imports that I could think of that might be interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Please use the following order format when placing your order and sent it to [email protected]

-Your Full Name

-Model and Make

-Colour you want

-Whether you want the front mats to have writing on them or all 5 mats or no writing all together (just plain)

-Whether you want no heel pad, a plain heel pad or a heel pad with the manufactures logo on it eg Nissan, Toyota etc

-Postage details

-State your getting your order sent to

EXAMPLE

-David Grab

-Nissan Skyline R34

-Black

-5 mats with ‘Skyline’

-123 SAU Street, Prospect, 5084 SA

-SA

Bank Details are as follows;

Account Name: Dawid Grabowicz

BSB: 065 106

Account Number: 10252870

Commonwealth Bank

Reference: Please use your name as a reference

Colours Available

swatch2-1.jpg

swatch1-1.jpg

R34 Skyline Mats in Black

NS97F3RBLACKSKYLINE.jpg

Customers R34 GTR mats in Black (note flash makes them look lighter than they really are)

post-a253159-.jpg

post-a252150-.jpg

post-a252147-.jpg

S15 Silvia Mats in Grey

NS96FGREYSYLVIA.jpg

NS96F2RGREYSYLIA.jpg

Customers S14a Mats in Black with S15 style 'Silvia'

post-a237098-.jpg

post-a238382-.jpg

post-a238384-.jpg

Customers JZA80 Supra Mats in Black

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6400.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

Soarer Mats in Grey

256340.jpg

Customers Soarer Mats in Black + in car photo

264444.jpg

264446.jpg

Cheers

-Dave-

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good question and one of the main resaons another groupbuy is being done. As all the r32 and r33 guys from the previous group buy know they didnt get a tunnel mat (it affected around 7 people) as matcraft only had a template without the tunnel mat. So once i found out that there is a stock tunnel mat ive asked a member of here if we can borrow his to make a template from. So yeah matcraft will be making a template so this groupbuy and future groupbuys will get a full 5 piece set including a tunnel mat. At the same time this order is placed ill be fixing all the r32 and r33 orders that didnt get a tunnel mat from the previous groupbuy free of charge obviously. Only thing i would need is $5 to cover postage. The way i figure it the tunnel mat isnt essential right for people to receive right now so ill get them all sent over with this groupbuy otherwise we would need to pay additional freight costs to get them sooner. But im sure people are cool with receiving them in a months time? Sound good?

Order placed mate.

When do i need to put in the money?

Cheers

Hey mat i would like to get payment at the same time an order is palced. So if you have placed an order could you please pay now. This was a problem before where orders were sent but not paid for and resulted in me been $130 out of pocket from my own cash which suchs after the work i do to help people out.

Hey mat i would like to get payment at the same time an order is palced. So if you have placed an order could you please pay now. This was a problem before where orders were sent but not paid for and resulted in me been $130 out of pocket from my own cash which suchs after the work i do to help people out.

No worries at all, payment made this morning ;)

Do these actually stick pretty solid to the floor like the factory ones? From experience mats that I have bought previously always slip around in the driver footwell if you rest your foot on it

Hey mate yeah they stick very well, cant remember if it was someone off here or the supraforums (have a feeling it was someone from here with a GTR) that said they dont move. Personally i did a groupbuy some time ago that had a foam backing and i didnt rate it so i told the factory to go back to a crushed rubber backing. So these and the ones in the last groupbuy had/have a crushed rubber backing which grips really well and then using the clip hole your all set of it to stay in one place. If you like have a read of the last 2 pages of the previous groupbuy as im sure the comment was made there by someone that go a set.

But yeah my personal set doesnt budge and i know other people have found them very secure with the crushed rubber backing. Hope that helps :laugh: