SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy

hungryGTR

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a V35 Skyline coupe option on the cards?

Hey mate they can only do it if someone lends a stock set to them, there has been talk of someone lending a set but yeah i still havent heard back from them.

Also ill extend this groupbuy for an extra week as ive been left with no internet after my old laptop died so i bought a new one and am working my way through the pile of stuff that has amounted.

Cheers

-Dave-

Hey mate they can only do it if someone lends a stock set to them, there has been talk of someone lending a set but yeah i still havent heard back from them.

Also ill extend this groupbuy for an extra week as ive been left with no internet after my old laptop died so i bought a new one and am working my way through the pile of stuff that has amounted.

Cheers

-Dave-

Hmmm that could be do-able on my part as I have a worn stock set. PM me the details as to what needs to be done.

Hi guys i was expecting a shit storm as to whats going on with this groupbuy buy so i wont piss around. To get to the point a over a month ago my old laptop was dying and died so i thought to make things quicker/easier for myself and groupbuy communication i would buy a new laptop. All seemed good and it was suppose to arrive well before the end date of the groupbuy. Well it arrived no worries however the f**ken post man couldn’t be stuffed leaving it at the post office as i wasn’t home and threw it over my side gate which is 2 metres! Same dude never deliveried my new coilpacks for 2 weeks until i chased it up and he left the last order of floor mats at the front of my house unattended for the whole day! So the laptop smashed and Australia post wanted HP to assess the damage. So HP got the laptop and had it sent to Sydney without my knowledge. It has taken over 3 weeks for it to come back to me. I never gave them permission to sent it anywhere, they were suppose to assess the damage and give a dollar figure to the insurance company that was dealing with my claim. Most probably because it is a tablet laptop for it been sent to Sydney but thats beside the point. So i got it back a few days ago, its working and im here just to inform you guys that i will be working through the back log of emails, orders, questions etc from the last 4 week and more. So yeah just so you guys are in the know, i will get cracking right now to start on the pile. Sorry about the inconvenience , its been hard to get a hold of the net to let you guys know whats been going on. I let the supra guys know that i was getting a new laptop as the old girl was dying and once she let go ive been dealing with this bullshit with Australia post. So yeah it should take me most of the weekend but ill get everything up to date. Again nothing i could do, i apoligise for the lack of info of what was going on and about delay in getting you what you have paid for. Cheers for your understanding and im off to get cracking on this pile.

Cheers

-Dave-

• 3 weeks later...