SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy

hungryGTR

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys been missing for a while now which ill explain later but more importantly ill get to the stuff that really matters. To all those who have paid your mats will start arriving from next Friday so those in SA and VIC. The rest will start rocking up the Monday after that. I haven’t yet gone through PMs or posts but have worked my way through all the emails. Ill be working on getting through the PMs and posts in the next few days aswell as explaining what caused the delay and my absence for so long.

Cheers

-Dave-

In short what happened is: old laptop was dying 1.5 weeks before the end of the groupbuy, order a tablet PC from the US, laptop arrived 1 week later but i wasnt home to take delivery, douche bag delivering it threw it over a 2 metre fence so he wouldt have to redeliver it, Aust post and US postal f**ked me around, was sent to HP were they f**ked around assessing damage and replacing the screen, got it back semi fixed around the 15th of December, great timing as it was around the time matcraft was closing down for the XMAS break, ive been f**king around trying to get through the pile of stuff that amount from not having a computer of any sort for over a 1month which hasnt been fun whilst juggling a million other things. Thats pretty much it and also mucking around with my new job to keep them happy.

Edited by hungryGTR

• 2 weeks later...

Ill just cut and paste the post i just made for the supra forums:

Just heard back from matcraft, dont really know whats taking so long as they didnt give an explanation however they will be sending it too me mid to late this week. Again the initial delay was on my end with the laptop bullshit business however i sent payment and the order through some time ago and considering it only 11 or 12 sets and 3-4 tunnel mats to make up for last groupbuy its take more than i would have thought. Its possible that they had a heap of orders mounting up whilst on holidays and are just clearing through it however they did say we would get priority and would get them out ASAP. So yeah payment and order details have been sent sometime ago and now its just be a wait until they rock up to me. Ill verify everything is as it should be when i receive them all and post them off same day.

As for another groupbuy i want to get back to where i was mid November before i take on the responsubility again. Shouldnt be that long off however this groupbuy went horribly wrong from the moment i decided a new laptop would free me up more and allow me to be more efficient and thus help people with floor mats and leather seat covers. As we have found out its been the total opposite and one massive headache for me but once everything is back to normal would all be sweet. Again its very unsual for me to not communicate like has happened with this groupbuy as normally i have a daily routine of visiting multiple forums each night so normally im on the ball with communiccation. This groupbuy because of what happened left me feeling really fustrated considering i like to keep people informed so they dont worry about their money and know whats happening with their product. That and i like staying ontop of things, so as stated from the previous groupbuy guys its out of character for me due to physically not having a computer of any sort (wish US postal was a physical being then i would punch it in the back of its head). Also i dont like making up excuses as normally when that starts to happen in groupbuys or internet transactions it means something dodgey is going on and the risk of getting scammed goes up considerably. So ill be posting pics up soon to prove i genuinely got arse raped by US postal. Kinda such having to convey something over the net yet having not net and i was stressing people would have thought i had dissappeared for good or somethign similar. Anyway it was kind of luck that the order was one of the smallest and i think it only effected 4 guys from supraforums, 3-4 from SAU and 4-5 from soarercentral.com

With any luck i get a consignment and tracking number from matcraft within the next few days and then it shouldnt be long after then. Again apologies to everyone in this groupbuy, even though the delays were out of my control i always feel personally responsible for any delay and these should have been in everyones hands around 3-4 weeks ago. Also to the guys with PMs ill get to them tomorrow as ive been having massive headaches for the last few days and really need to hit the hay as i feel like throwing up. But tomorrow every single PM will be replied to.

Cheers

-Dave-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

can i get a front set for an r34

I do believe that the group buys are off until OP gets his business sorted.

How is everyone finding the mats?

Personally my heel wore through the heel pad in the first 2 months and I had to cut it off to stop my foot getting stuck, would recommend just getting the plain mat.

• 2 weeks later...