Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys ill be doing another group buy starting very early Jan and have it open for 2 weeks. I was planning on doing it a lot earlier however im doing a groupbuy of bodykits and that has taken heaps of hours of organisation. The main advantage of the groupbuy is that custom stuff can be achieved "like we got the GTR logo" or get models in that they dont do like i got A70 mats. Also the big draw car is the offer the full range of colours for a groupbuy. So if people even now want to start a list im happy for that to happen and the closing date for the groupbuy will be MID JAN. Hope that helps :-)

hey buddy,

bit of a strange request but i purchased a set off the original gb, is it possible to buy 1 or just 2 mats (fronts) instead of the whole set?

It is but generally its quite pricey compared to a full set. Might just be worth getting a full set again and having a few spares if you like? Otherwise from memory its about $60 for one and $100 for a front pair posted.

I do believe that the group buys are off until OP gets his business sorted.

How is everyone finding the mats?

Personally my heel wore through the heel pad in the first 2 months and I had to cut it off to stop my foot getting stuck, would recommend just getting the plain mat.

Hey bud email me some pics and depending what the flaw is i might be able to get you a free replacement :-) Personally ive made mine in the car for 2.5 years with a heelpad and havent even cleaned them since new and they still look brand new besides the dust and pebbles from my shoes etc.

Actually dont worry ive sussed out the setting for the forum layout and now its back to normal. You guys can start a list for now and in the next few days ill start a brand new fresh thread and cut and paste the list from here. Thus people will not have to read tonnes of stuff plus will read the essential ordering format.