SAU Community

Any Way To Remove Factory Oil Cooler From Rb25det

BENC34

Go back to playing candy crush mate.

You obviously dont know the answer to my question and even more obvious dont have a clue to what your on about. 

As is more then bearing clearances. 

Its every single possible pathway. Passageway from the oil pump through the engine and back to the pump. Every restriction creates a calculated pressure variance.  

But seriously 

You dont have a skyline 

Or a nissan so go add another 20rwhp by adding that 7 foot wing and 2 nitto stickers to you ride. 

And leave the real stuff to others. 

There is an old saying that you really REALLY need to hear. 

It is. 

It's better to be thought of as an idiot then opening your mouth and confirming it. 

So I think it's you who has to apologize for wasting people time. 

And air. 

3 minutes ago, CenterLink said:

BENC34

Go back to playing candy crush mate.

You obviously dont know the answer to my question and even more obvious dont have a clue to what your on about. 

As is more then bearing clearances. 

Its every single possible pathway. Passageway from the oil pump through the engine and back to the pump. Every restriction creates a calculated pressure variance.  

But seriously 

You dont have a skyline 

Or a nissan so go add another 20rwhp by adding that 7 foot wing and 2 nitto stickers to you ride. 

And leave the real stuff to others. 

There is an old saying that you really REALLY need to hear. 

It is. 

It's better to be thought of as an idiot then opening your mouth and confirming it. 

So I think it's you who has to apologize for wasting people time. 

And air. 

Your doing  well mate. I'm sure someone will happily answer your pointless question shortly. Then you can resolve this non issue you are facing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I apologise for having done all this before with a 25 and then a 25/30.

I'm sorry for not answering your question and only asked about why you wanted to remove it

I'm sorry fir selling my Nissan years ago,  thus rendering anything I learnt from that time irrelevant.

Na, I'm not sorry.

I am happy though, you make me smile.

• Like 1

A pointless question to you maybe but obviously one that is so pointless you have no clue as to the answer. But from your replies to the fact your commenting in a forum about a vehicle you do not know anything about. You cant compare vehicle parts that are not of the same vehicle to which the question was for let alone on a part you have put on your car that's from a totally differant car and assume its the same as something from a totally differant vehicle again. 

But I do not know where you seem to get off coming on here and creating an issue and an argument. 

You didnt have to say a word. You didnt have to even comment at all in any way shape or form. 

I dont care for uneducated opinions from people about a subject I never enquired about. 

But your a serious waste of my time and effort trying to inform you that your opinion on the subject that YOU brought up and an argument that YOU instigated and that which has nothing to do with what I asked. 

So just go away. 

• Haha 2

Just now, CenterLink said:

A pointless question to you maybe but obviously one that is so pointless you have no clue as to the answer. But from your replies to the fact your commenting in a forum about a vehicle you do not know anything about. You cant compare vehicle parts that are not of the same vehicle to which the question was for let alone on a part you have put on your car that's from a totally differant car and assume its the same as something from a totally differant vehicle again. 

But I do not know where you seem to get off coming on here and creating an issue and an argument. 

You didnt have to say a word. You didnt have to even comment at all in any way shape or form. 

I dont care for uneducated opinions from people about a subject I never enquired about. 

But your a serious waste of my time and effort trying to inform you that your opinion on the subject that YOU brought up and an argument that YOU instigated and that which has nothing to do with what I asked. 

So just go away. 

Are you dense? Just because I currently don't own a Nissan doesn't mean I havent previously. 

You have been told what to buy. It will cost probably 10 bucks. Just buy one and move on. What are you trying to do? Make one.?

You seem very Touchy. Just relax and breathe, someone will swoop in and help youa if just be patient . Getting into a rage won't help you at all. 

You got any skid vids to lighten the mood?

• Haha 1

So just go away. 

• Confused 2

And yeah you may say I'm a bit touchy because it's because of people like you that come on here and make silly remarks and unrelated comments about something that has nothing to do with the original question and put people down for not either agreeing with your opinion so or not wanting to play your games. That have turned so many people in the SAU Community away from asking for advice or answers to question specific the this cominuties forum because were sick and tired of having to deal with all the bulls@$t that comes with asking questions on here. 

Now when the admin were actually dedicated to the forum there was no crap like this. 

No stupid answers to things and no people getting put down for a defference of opinion. 

But also (AND THIS IS SOMETHING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY NEED TO UNDERSTAND BEFORE THEY DECIDE TO POST SILLY COMMENTS) 

Is that 90% of people that do ask for advice or answers to questions on the forum have very most likely been trying to figure out what the issue is with there car or engine for a long time and are already extremely frustrated and annoyed to the hilt before they post there questions AMD really do not have the time or give a s@#t to deal with the stupidity and carry on that they gave to deal with 

So realise that before you post stupid comments about something that is not related to there question AMD before you decide to push your opinion onto them and and putting them down when they cant be stuffed dealing with it. 

Also they have probably spent hours or days like I have trying to find the answer to a question. 

I dont want to buy something i can make myself. 

Unlike most I build i do not buy. 

So that is why i am asking the question.

Not because I cant be bother looking it up for myself. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, CenterLink said:

And yeah you may say I'm a bit touchy because it's because of people like you that come on here and make silly remarks and unrelated comments about something that has nothing to do with the original question and put people down for not either agreeing with your opinion so or not wanting to play your games. That have turned so many people in the SAU Community away from asking for advice or answers to question specific the this cominuties forum because were sick and tired of having to deal with all the bulls@$t that comes with asking questions on here. 

Now when the admin were actually dedicated to the forum there was no crap like this. 

No stupid answers to things and no people getting put down for a defference of opinion. 

But also (AND THIS IS SOMETHING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY NEED TO UNDERSTAND BEFORE THEY DECIDE TO POST SILLY COMMENTS) 

Is that 90% of people that do ask for advice or answers to questions on the forum have very most likely been trying to figure out what the issue is with there car or engine for a long time and are already extremely frustrated and annoyed to the hilt before they post there questions AMD really do not have the time or give a s@#t to deal with the stupidity and carry on that they gave to deal with 

So realise that before you post stupid comments about something that is not related to there question AMD before you decide to push your opinion onto them and and putting them down when they cant be stuffed dealing with it. 

Also they have probably spent hours or days like I have trying to find the answer to a question. 

I dont want to buy something i can make myself. 

Unlike most I build i do not buy. 

So that is why i am asking the question.

Not because I cant be bother looking it up for myself. 

No, go f**k yourself.  38 posts in and you're already a total f**king wanker.  The search function works.  The forum is >20 years old.  The answers are all there.

Oh, and the uneducated people you are raging against are anything but.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, CenterLink said:

That is the only thing I want to know. 

Given your tone, I'll let you find it for yourself, rather than pulling the spare nipple out of my parts box & measuring it for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, CenterLink said:

The oil cooler has 2 spring ball bearing passages that are there to greater back pressure in the oil system which is set at the factory. 

They create restrictions that effect oil pressure. 

Those are actually bypass valves for when oil filters fail OR clog up, they don't aid in creating any oil back pressure.

I've too deleted my oil filter housing/heat exchanger completely and have replaced it with a JHH oil housing which has 2x 10AN IN/OUT.

Thread 3/4-16-UNF-2B

• Like 2

I could go get a set of verniers and a thread pitch gauge and measure it, or I could ask on a forum where I may get the wrong information........

Seriously, any bolt shop even could have given you your answer in about 5mins. Why come on here and complain when you don't get an answer to a general question

And as above, the balls in the stock heat exchanger are to bypass the filter when it creates too much back pressure (i.e. when the filter is clogged), this may also be the case when the oil is cold and thicker

My stock heat exchanger is removed, yet I still have good oil pressure. Is it possible that the volume from the pump + the restriction created by the porting in the block + the bearing/rotating surfaces might possibly cause the restriction to increase the pressure? Not real sure. After all I am only a stupid SAU user. Not like I have a job that has taught me alot about flow, pressure and restriction

• Like 4