SAU Community

Wrecking R33 Gtr Vspec 84,000km Black

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Troy, just to confirm our phone convo.

I've claimed the standard front bar + instrument cluster pending payment.

Cheers mate!

Son.

PS. sorry to those that missed out.

So you sell something that I've said I'll take to someone else pending payment?! I thought it was sold to me pending payment. Nice work :)

So you sell something that I've said I'll take to someone else pending payment?! I thought it was sold to me pending payment. Nice work :)

I am very sorry you feel like that. However when you said you would take it, it was assumed at the list price. Then you offered $200 to which I did not accept due to already having an offer at asking price plus postage. So if you confirmed and or offered the price I was asking it would have been yours. Sorry for the confusion but I can't hold a part for someone when a price has not been agreed. I will take partial responsibilty and be more clear in the future. I'm trying to keep everybody happy.

I am very sorry you feel like that. However when you said you would take it, it was assumed at the list price. Then you offered $200 to which I did not accept due to already having an offer at asking price plus postage. So if you confirmed and or offered the price I was asking it would have been yours. Sorry for the confusion but I can't hold a part for someone when a price has not been agreed. I will take partial responsibilty and be more clear in the future. I'm trying to keep everybody happy.

Sorry, but I did not offer you $200 - you must be confusing me with someone else. I was happy to pay the asking price and had only asked you for your best price for shipping to Sydney.

Anyways, doesn't matter. It's just not a very good/honest way to do things.

Sorry, but I did not offer you $200 - you must be confusing me with someone else. I was happy to pay the asking price and had only asked you for your best price for shipping to Sydney.

Anyways, doesn't matter. It's just not a very good/honest way to do things.

Sorry you are quite correct. I was confused with "line 3's" post.

Doing our best. :) If you want something else, will do you a good price