SAU Community

Auto-wing Mirror Retract Unit For R33's

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have an 2010 Infiniti FX35. I was searching on how to make my mirrors automatic and ran accross this thread.. The switch i have is the same as the R33 (open, neutral, close). I would like to try this mod out and was wondering, Tommy J, if you have any left. I would like to purchase one. I understand that its not guaranteed to work on my car and am willing to try it out.

Edited by Saleen00_227

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't mean to sound rude. But don't skylines come with this anyway? I have a switch that I flick from left to right and my mirrors open up. Isn't that standard?

Hi mate, fair question. True, the switches move the mirrors in and out. But the controller basically does everything automatically. so you don't need to flick any switches. Plus you get the benefit of folding the mirrors in while the car is off. A stock skyline doesn't do this because the mirrors run off Accessory power.

I still have some if anyone is interested. $30 + P/A

-Tom

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey,

to quote exactly above ^^ any chance of getting one of these? Im in perth but have been looking for an easy solution for this "auto folding" feature for a while now.

Cheers ;)

Hey,

to quote exactly above ^^ any chance of getting one of these? Im in perth but have been looking for an easy solution for this "auto folding" feature for a while now.

Cheers ;)

Hi mate, no problems. $30 + $10 P&H should cover it. PM if you want one! Cheers -Tom

Hi there mate,

Bit of a long shot, but do you still have anymore/able to make any more? Am dead set on getting one, I live in New Zealand but am happy to pay for shipping over here if you are able to. Thanks very much!

Dan

Hi Dan, sorry I wasn't sure if I'd responded. If you're still interested, PM your Location in NZ and I'll get you a quote for the postage. Cheers -Tom

• 2 years later...

Hi all, still have a few left. PM if interested. Cheers

Sorry if the info is somewhere in this thread, but are they hard to install? I'd be interested in one for a s2 r33 if it makes any difference which series.

Cheers,

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if the info is somewhere in this thread, but are they hard to install? I'd be interested in one for a s2 r33 if it makes any difference which series.

Cheers,

Chris

Not hard to install at all. Just need side cutters, soldering iron, PVC tape etc. Instructions are pretty straight forward and easy to follow. PM if interested.

Cheers

Tom