Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap

Charles89

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I have started cutting DI-NOC as you can see by the wood grain iPhone covers, isn't simple and takes a bit of time but perfect cut.

This stuff is as thick as the carbon but smoother so trying the carbon in next few days, let the fun begin.

2mgwjo4.jpg

Edited by DRIFTT

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a thought of how cool my cordless mouse would look for my laptop. Feel stupid asking this from the amount of stuff iv seen wrapped here... Is it possible? with the fine button lines n all?

Just had a thought of how cool my cordless mouse would look for my laptop. Feel stupid asking this from the amount of stuff iv seen wrapped here... Is it possible? with the fine button lines n all?

Show me a pic and I'll tell you :whistling:

Here's one for you that is a bit different............. The start of a large Jet Ski.

looks good,

well done with the curves, got a lil project of my own some of you might be interested in, will post pics soon

Link:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/Full/a84hx.jpg

If you thinks its easy to do ill give it a burl, would look good i think, then i'd like to put a small GTT logo where it says logitech.

Are you wrapping the whole thing or just a certain part?

But I think it shouldn't be too hard as long as you have patience. PM ne if you need a little sheet of the vinyl.

Hey mate, saw your'e in Mordy, I live pretty close :D. Really interested in getting this done for my head unit surround thingy and some other places. Since i'm a poor P-plater price is a big deal :D. I cant send a pm because i'm still new sorry.

looks good,

well done with the curves, got a lil project of my own some of you might be interested in, will post pics soon

Thanks, second one came out a lot better as you can see and Version 2.0 of the iPhone cover is on the streets.

Also got a complete R33 trim set to use on an exchange basis over here as a pain rushing.

35byq93.jpg

2rn9eeh.jpg

Hey mate, saw your'e in Mordy, I live pretty close :). Really interested in getting this done for my head unit surround thingy and some other places. Since i'm a poor P-plater price is a big deal :D. I cant send a pm because i'm still new sorry.

No problem mate, gimme a buzz or sms on 0434 502 855 :D

Thats the bees knees, nice work guys.

I'm trying to find this stuff in matte black, no luck so far. :thumbsup:

I can get hold of it in Matt Black just depends on what you want it for as to worth getting or not.

driftt or charles, could you do a GTR plenum??

Yeah easy just need one to give it a go.