Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap

Charles89

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey charles gotten any better with the 3gauge layout in the GTT's wanna get mine finished off if possible....ill wrap it all up and post it out to you again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey charles are you still wrapping parts for people??

am keen on redoing several interior parts on my 34 gtt coz of the scratched factory paint. would probly be looking at doing the whole centre console, including triple gauge cluster as well as the window switches and other interior door parts you have done, and just the door pillars on the exterior, i'm in sydney so would hopw to send eveything down in one box and just live without them till u can get them done.pm me with a rough quote if possible, cheers :nyaanyaa:

hey charles are you still wrapping parts for people??

am keen on redoing several interior parts on my 34 gtt coz of the scratched factory paint. would probly be looking at doing the whole centre console, including triple gauge cluster as well as the window switches and other interior door parts you have done, and just the door pillars on the exterior, i'm in sydney so would hopw to send eveything down in one box and just live without them till u can get them done.pm me with a rough quote if possible, cheers :nyaanyaa:

and also wondering where u got the Sau sticker u have on ur drivers side window?? looked on the merchandise page n couldn't find it, thanks

and also wondering where u got the Sau sticker u have on ur drivers side window?? looked on the merchandise page n couldn't find it, thanks

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply.

If you see this message, gimme a sms or something on 0434 502 855. And as for my sau sticker, it's an official sau-vic members only sticker :D

Thought I'd see what all this Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap was all about so picked myself up some and started to play around with it.

From This (CAI Box):

47925_425438532115_604252115_5568842_1484228_n.jpg

To This (CAI Box):

46978_425447752115_604252115_5569392_6203479_n.jpg

Then From That To This (Radiator Panel):

47243_429708307115_604252115_5664638_3953342_n.jpg

Surprised how easy it is to work with and heating it up makes it so much easier to curve it around the edges and all.

Edited by viet_boi

That....is....awesome.

Yeah once I get hold of a gtr wing i'll be getting the blade done for sure!

Also, what sort of job could you do on the lower front lip on a R33 GTR? Mine's sagging in the middle so got to get some aluminium bolted to the inside for strengthening then thinking either the black vinyl or cf.

• 2 months later...

Any one have any advice on the quality of the cabon below, just bought a flush mount boot for the 33 and im thinking doing a carbon wrap will be cheaper and easier than painting, i know that every seems to use 3M but i cant find any big enough (1x1.4m min) but have found these 2.

This one is a dry black.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3D-CARBON-FIBER-EFF...=item4aa65acf96

This shows a wet black in some photos and dry in others, do you have to use other products to make it look wet, undecided on the wet or dry look but leaning towards dry.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CARBON-FIBER-EFFECT...=item3362a156e2

Any one use this brand and able to comment on quality?

Any one have any advice on the quality of the cabon below, just bought a flush mount boot for the 33 and im thinking doing a carbon wrap will be cheaper and easier than painting, i know that every seems to use 3M but i cant find any big enough (1x1.4m min) but have found these 2.

This one is a dry black.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3D-CARBON-FIBER-EFF...=item4aa65acf96

This shows a wet black in some photos and dry in others, do you have to use other products to make it look wet, undecided on the wet or dry look but leaning towards dry.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CARBON-FIBER-EFFECT...=item3362a156e2

Any one use this brand and able to comment on quality?

Hey dude,

The first link looks to me to be some cheap Taiwan stuff (which I have some as well) xD

And the 2nd link looks to be just some flat printed sticker.

With vinyl, you get what you pay for.... I've tried the cheap Taiwan version and not that great compare to the 3M one.

I've got both at home, so if you want some (1m x 1.4m), I can hook you up :P

Hey dude,

The first link looks to me to be some cheap Taiwan stuff (which I have some as well) xD

And the 2nd link looks to be just some flat printed sticker.

With vinyl, you get what you pay for.... I've tried the cheap Taiwan version and not that great compare to the 3M one.

I've got both at home, so if you want some (1m x 1.4m), I can hook you up :P

Give me a price to supply and fit to an R33 flush mount boot which is off the car.

not sure if i missed it but where can i buy this vinyl for a good price?

is this a decent deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3M-Di-Noc-Carbon-Fi...=item1e5fe32142

For full width the postage isn't cheap if packaged well, just rolled over a tube isnt as good as placed in a tube.

Images below are some of my more strange things I have wrapped lately.

qqs314.jpg

262ku9u.jpg

27x3qxj.jpg

2zipp1w.jpg

162io1.jpg

Edited by DRIFTT