SAU Community

Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap

Charles89

loving the work!! I want all that! Where abouts you located?

I'm in SE Melbourne, Mordialloc :)

seems to b coming up pretty nice mate,,soon ur whole interior is gonna be lookin like carbon...gd job.. :thumbsup:

Cheers :)

Dude love it man!

*PM Sent*

PM replied ;)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been so busy lately, but I've finally done my gear boot surround :thumbsup:

After I finished that, got a little bored and decided to redo my climate control, so the red and blue bits are visible.

Here's my gear boot surround and my new and improved climate control:

img0005ab.jpg

img0008cp.jpg

img0004nd.jpg

img0007hj.jpg

img0001db.jpg

img0003cu.jpg

oh yeah see what ya mean, because of the heat we have in aus, wont the thin fiddle bit lift or peal?

Gear boot looks effin great though! Cant wait!

Do you mean the blue and red bit on the climate control?

Well I've spent long enough with it, to have taken out the blue and red bits, then tucked the vinyl into the holes and shoved the bits back in lol, so it should stay :thumbsup:

Do you mean the blue and red bit on the climate control?

Well I've spent long enough with it, to have taken out the blue and red bits, then tucked the vinyl into the holes and shoved the bits back in lol, so it should stay :thumbsup:

I tip my hat to you charles, you do a good job

xdfnee.jpg

He's already done the 3-gauge holder!

I have, but it's not perfect enough for me to do it for other people :P

I keep practising on mine until I can get it perfect, then post some pics up :)

I've porobably wrapped each piece of my interior 2-3 times already lol

Great job Charles!

Nice and neat.

By this stage I expect to see your whole car wrapped in Carbon Fibre wrap. :(

lol don't be surprised if you rock up to a meet one day and my whole car is CF, this shit is addictive :P

Once I finish a piece, I just crave for another and start to shake if I don't hahah

I'm so glad you redid it to display the red/blue bits - it was really bugging me and something I was gonna make sure I did.

Did you end up snapping the red/blue bits out and then re-gluing them back in after wrapping and cutting, or just cutting around the edges with a shaft craft knife?

I am really interested in doing my R33's interior in CF aswell, :) and the mirrors.. and the door pillars.. sounds like it would look tough as :) haha, just needa get some money :(

Maybe I'll start a group wrap going? :banana:

$30 per pair of B pillars! Anyone interested? :)

I'm so glad you redid it to display the red/blue bits - it was really bugging me and something I was gonna make sure I did.

Did you end up snapping the red/blue bits out and then re-gluing them back in after wrapping and cutting, or just cutting around the edges with a shaft craft knife?

I had to snap the plastic bits that holds it together at the back, but the thing is, I didn't need to glue to back on, as I've said, I folded the vinyl into the holes where the blue and red bits goes, so by forcing them back in, it's a nice tight fit, but just to be safe, I just stuck a off cut piece of CF to hold it there :)

hell yeh get a group wrap going :) haha, would be awesome, for me to ship my parts to you and back would cost a mint :banana: haha =] ill give you a bell once i got my major service and suspension done :( then we can have a nice old chat c( =

hell yeh get a group wrap going :) haha, would be awesome, for me to ship my parts to you and back would cost a mint :banana: haha =] ill give you a bell once i got my major service and suspension done :( then we can have a nice old chat c( =

Well if you can get 4 other friends of yours to send down all your B pillars, then I'll do them for $30 per pair for yous :)

By then, postage might only be $2-3 each :)

Yea, it shouldn't be a problem. If you want, PM me what you want done and I can give you a quote :)

hehe, you think if i sent you the money and all my parts i want done youll do them? could be a big box :( haha love the look of this stuff