SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

how much gain would you get on a series1 33? I seriously need some.. sick of the miss fire issue!! As soon as i fix the defect on my exhaust i'll contact you for a set.. Was thinking of getting spitfire's a while back,everyone says they are the best but the yellow jackets look the way to go, better performance for a better price :P cant go wrong

how much gain would you get on a series1 33? I seriously need some.. sick of the miss fire issue!! As soon as i fix the defect on my exhaust i'll contact you for a set.. Was thinking of getting spitfire's a while back,everyone says they are the best but the yellow jackets look the way to go, better performance for a better price :( cant go wrong

Gain can vary but we have seen increases of up to around 11hp. Not to mention the other improvements such as throttle response etc....

You cant go wrong with these. Excellent value for money. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i can't select shipping to australia on your site? why is that? i want to buy the $380 set of 6 for a 1991 rb20det.

if the shipping selection doesn't matter tell me asap and i'll just select usa or something and type my aussie address in. cheers

i can't select shipping to australia on your site? why is that? i want to buy the $380 set of 6 for a 1991 rb20det.

if the shipping selection doesn't matter tell me asap and i'll just select usa or something and type my aussie address in. cheers

The standard shipping cost is for within Australia and is already displayed on the site.

Maybe just refresh the page and click on the "add to cart" icon and it should show up with the shipping costs at $20

Regards,

Paul.

Hi all. Looking on behalf of a friend. He has a 95' R33 GTST series 1.5 (ie. no igniter pack but series 1 headlights) so I assume series 2 coil packs are used? Keen to buy if I can clear this up.

Cheers

Thats correct. Your friend will need the Series 2 type. Part number YJ-RB2526-S2.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks very much. I will get these sent out today and you should have them within 3 business days

:banana:

Quick postage - got them today and they are already fitted and working, thanks. Just a couple of questions about the HR31 leads. Room is pretty tight around the coilpacks with the extra leads fitted - Is there a preferred way of fitting them? I am having trouble getting the valley cover back on the car! I noticed that there are two longer leads and four shorter leads, which cylinders need the longer leads?

Quick postage - got them today and they are already fitted and working, thanks. Just a couple of questions about the HR31 leads. Room is pretty tight around the coilpacks with the extra leads fitted - Is there a preferred way of fitting them? I am having trouble getting the valley cover back on the car! I noticed that there are two longer leads and four shorter leads, which cylinders need the longer leads?

PM sent :D

• Latest Posts

• Now as I understand it the engine numbers are sequential for the rb26.  EG stamped - RB26040100A is a 40,100 engine.    Now they made between 1988 and 1994 43,834 R32 GTR's  In 1994 they made 7,464 r32 gtr's.  So if you have a ~37,000++ number RB26 it's "safe" ish to assume its an 1994 motor and a long nose crank ?    The long nose crank being introduced somewhere in Feb of 1993. 
    • Try Christian from ITSROM. He should be able to help with a modified ECU. Itsrom | Facebook   or you can send him an email on itsrom AT outlook.com  
    • what exhaust, intercooler, turbine housing? I don't get this part ngk 7’s spark plugs (tuner refused to tune with 8’s for my car) why is the keyboard operator telling you what parts go in your car comes of as controlling, controls your engine, your tune, your horsepower.
    • Looks good man, at this rate everyone will have running cars before me lol.
    • Car got complied and road registered on club plates. First aftermarket mod 7inch double din Android head unit with CarPlay and a bunch of adaptors so I don’t have to hack into the wiring.