SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered a set through your website :D

Lets hope these hold up better than my stock units which died, and the super spark units which died and warranty is next to none existent on :D

Will let you know how they feel when in !

Thanks very much. Will send em out first thing Monday morning :ermm:

Thanks MrPerformanceWise!

Awesome delivery, arrived next day - express post!

Put em in last night and the cars running sweet as again!!

Smoother/quieter/faster/AirCon works better, lol, its surprising what failing coil packs do....

Hopefully these last longer than my Super Spark (6 Months) and my Split Fire (7 Months)

Thanks MrPerformanceWise!

Awesome delivery, arrived next day - express post!

Put em in last night and the cars running sweet as again!!

Smoother/quieter/faster/AirCon works better, lol, its surprising what failing coil packs do....

Hopefully these last longer than my Super Spark (6 Months) and my Split Fire (7 Months)

Excellent. Im glad they fixed your issues and I'm sure they will last longer too :P

Cheers mate. I will get them sent out first thing in the morning. :blink:

Hey mate, can you confirm the send date - I paid via direct deposit and know it can take a few days to clear :)

Can't wait to get them, sick of the splutter!

They were held up due to flooding - however arrived and I could NOT be happier. If you are reading this thread I tell you now, this guys service is tops :)

These coils have fixed all of my misfiring issues, and the car is running far better with more boost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...