SAU Community

Fitment Of 18 X 9.5 +20 Wheels All Round On A 33 Gts25t Coupe?

Cake

Anyone know whether a set of 18 x 9.5 +20 wheels would fit on a 33 GTS-t coupe, front & rear?

Just want to make sure that there would be clearance all round.

Cheers

Edited by Cake

Had 18x9.5+22 on the rear of mine, 265 tires, fair bit of guard flaring was needed to fit em...

18x8.5 +22 on the front fit flush with 235's, scrubbing the plastic guard liners on full lock/big bumps.

Pics in the thread in my signature.

I've got 18 x 9 +23 up front, and a 18 x 9.5+18 on the back. 235's and 245's respectively. Fronts fit without any mods, sit just in but pretty flush. Rears have been flared a fair bit, but probably would have got away with a slight pump and more camber/skinnier tyre. I just didn't want the rim sticking out too much, too much police attention for a daily.

there is a thread with this info.

will be very agressive fitment

18 x 9 +30 with 225/40 also got 25mm spacer to clear brakes so makes it about +5 sticks out quite alot.

18 x 10 +20 with 235/40

i had to roll guards front and back to stop scrubbing if you dont stretch tyres it wont be fun if your lowered

nisskid is best to ask for this stuff :bunny:

Cheers guys, yeah nisskid I thought that may be the case. Should clear the standard brakes ok, and not rub on the suspension? Also what's a reasonably stretched tyre size to fit on an 18 x 9.5 wheel?

A few of you say guard flaring, do you mean rolling?

Cheers guys, yeah nisskid I thought that may be the case. Should clear the standard brakes ok, and not rub on the suspension? Also what's a reasonably stretched tyre size to fit on an 18 x 9.5 wheel?

A few of you say guard flaring, do you mean rolling?

i wouldnt go smaller than a 215/40.

it will clear suspension, brake clearance depends on disk height