SAU Community

Lawler's R31

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na wont hurt it and it just the bolts and it comes off tho you should mark were it is so it easyer to line up when it gose back on. It take a fair bit of times to file the writing of and get ride of the cast marks out

Well filled some of the writting off and started sanding the caste marks out

1224091450-00.jpg

Well Im a bit bord so just thought i might throw some pic up of my best mates car up. it not a skyline but it one of the reason I get less of my car done Its a turboed eb 2 s pac with a r32 front bar. Its stripped down for a respray and a little motor work You can imagen the looks we get when both the cars are parked next to each other with the bonets up

Old set up j-pipe, t3t4, standard motor, 11.5:1 fuel reg, 3ich dump to standard to 2 1/2

New set up high mount steam pipe manifold, same reg, t4, meatal head gasket, double valve springs, full 3inch exhaust

0918092053-00.jpg

WintersL6turbo.jpg

wow insane!!! nah i dont have a build thread ey, lol just been collectin the parts n i have just started putting them on, hopen for a 280-300rkw mark, if i was to use e85 or a mixed fuel then prob be aim 300-320rwkw, but i just dont want it to be laggy lol, dont really care bout power as long as it smokes 1st,2nd,3rd hahaah O_o

nice eb btw, always loved the white eb with a fmic !! :woot:

Well finally did some more changed my mine on where the cooler pipping was gonna run and manged to shorten it by about 3inch and yes while it will probably not be noticeable every bit helps. Also drilled and tapped the waste gate line fitting into the turbo, started working out how to mount power steering and my dual stage boost controller. then put fittings in for turbo water line but that's as far as I got before I had to leave it

0109101025-00.jpg

0109101029-00.jpg

0109101030-00.jpg

0109101042-00.jpg

0109101055-00.jpg

hahahhaha love that vid man, peels fair hard, cant wait to see wat it does with its new build :cool:

ahhh thats cool dont get into debt over cars lol, lets say this time next month ull be pretty on par to restartin the build ye??

ive been thinkin bout polishn my new turbo housing too, is it as easy as undoin the bolts on the back and take it off?? wont hurt it??

:happy:

f**k your gay red

Well Im a bit bord so just thought i might throw some pic up of my best mates car up. it not a skyline but it one of the reason I get less of my car done Its a turboed eb 2 s pac with a r32 front bar. Its stripped down for a respray and a little motor work You can imagen the looks we get when both the cars are parked next to each other with the bonets up

Old set up j-pipe, t3t4, standard motor, 11.5:1 fuel reg, 3ich dump to standard to 2 1/2

New set up high mount steam pipe manifold, same reg, t4, meatal head gasket, double valve springs, full 3inch exhaust

0918092053-00.jpg

WintersL6turbo.jpg

the car in the back ground looks better

Well I started heat wrapping the water lines, working out what brakets I need to make and worked out my oil drain fitting I have is the wrong one for the turbo

Please excuse the cable ties I need to get the tap for the heat wrap

0112101030-00.jpg

0112101030-02.jpg

0112101030-01.jpg

Ok welll Ive been think. Its time for me to sit down and work some stuff out and do this thing once and properly

Basically neat a heap of stuff up

Re run a heap of stuff

Braided water lines, oil lines

New catch can set up

And I will explain once I work a few more things out

Edited by lawler

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good Lawler, ill be watching this build with great intrest, im going to start a similar build for my 31 soon so the more info the better :(

BTW that turbo looks mint with the letters/numbers shaved off.

Looking good Lawler, ill be watching this build with great intrest, im going to start a similar build for my 31 soon so the more info the better :(

BTW that turbo looks mint with the letters/numbers shaved off.

Im sorry to say there wont be any more updates because of cercostance the car is now being stripped

But the motor will live on in a mates 31 coupe and the turbo on my mates eb

Edited by lawler