SAU Community

Defi Plugs

johnnyt

Hey guys

someone managed to pull the plugs of the end of my defi sensors. the ones that go into the control unit

i have the plugs but just need to know which wire goes into which pin of the plug for the exhaust temp,oil pressure and fuel pressure

any help would be greatly appreciated, as defi dont even have a contact number or email:(

thankyou

post-34689-1259542573_thumb.jpg

Edited by johnnyt

Logically, red would be power, black be ground, and gray is signal. Use a multimeter on the control unit to probe out the power (most likely 5v or 12v) and the ground, and the one left over will be the signal wire

Hey guys

someone managed to pull the plugs of the end of my defi sensors. the ones that go into the control unit

i have the plugs but just need to know which wire goes into which pin of the plug for the exhaust temp,oil pressure and fuel pressure

any help would be greatly appreciated, as defi dont even have a contact number or email:(

thankyou

Hey buddy,

I got all excited when I read this topic as I have a set of defi gauges sitting in the wardrobe waiting to go on.. But I only have boost/water temp :)

Water temp is a two pin plug, Blue with two black wires (Helpfull)

Boost is a white 3 pin plug, Red White then black is the order this goes in.

This is kind of in line with your picture, I hope this help..

I've always worked on trial and error...

ok guys.. thanks for the help with the wires!!

now if anyone ever needs replacement defi plugs. you can get them from RS components.

part numbers

3 pin- 476-6776

2 pin- 476-6760

i have looked everywhere for these things.. jaycar,dicksmith,altronics.. you name it, then i stumbled across RS and wallaaaa

thanks