SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Damn - I was up at Erindale last night. If I would've seen ya's I would've stopped in and washed her up - the car that is.

Got back from the coast at about 6.30pm and the front of the car looks like it collected every single bug between here and the Bay !!

Damn you bugs....

Had our own little Skyline party at Erindale car wash this evening.

Amaru and myself were there, followed by CanberraR33 showing up, and then a black 4-door Series II R33...

Dang i am in that area i want to see some of the skylines in person so someone can give me a heads up on what to look for etc ;) went out to evo on wednesday and test drove the R33 S1 silver GTS-T went alright though i will admit i am not a fan of the venting BOV's.

So someone give me a ring next time you all meet up hehe i want to come :)

Spotted a red R33 S1 GTST heading down Northbourne avenue, we both gave it a bit of a squirt, I munged the launch and almost stalled so he got away from me :) sounded pretty tough and went pretty quick... if youre on these boards, what mods have you got done?

spotted a nice yellow R34 still trying to work out the differences between a 33 and 34 but i am pretty sure it was a 34 going off the rear wing. had the jap stickers down the side it was at erindale maccas... from a distance looked like a good blonde in the passenger seat :)

Heading up Northbourne Ave this evening around 8.15pm ish & saw a very tidy R32 GTR in what looked to be a bayside blue respray with gold (Volk i think) wheels, going in the opposite direction.

What made it even more head turining was it was lining up against a black VL Walkinshaw that powered away so fast i could barely blink and it was gone. GTR didn't seem to be trying tho. Still a very sweet car. Also at work I spied another silver R32 GTR in the Manuka parking lot.

it is actually i live in jerrabomberra. i want to come for a cruise so bad. when would the next one be

Jerra is Queanbeyan isn't it ?? Hehehe :)

I'm sure something will be happaning soon with the summer nats coming soon :P

I'm leaving the 33 at home this year, but I'll be out there with a mate with his imported old ford convertable. I have no idea what model it is, all I know it it's white and wasn't realsed in Australia... LOL

Yeah, it's in an advertisement in HPI for Bodyform? i think it is.

Saw a nice silver GTSt down at Tuggers McDonalds tonight. Seemed pretty busy with the couple of chicks there :D