SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Wow! R34 V-Spec!!!! Did it have Canberra plates???

mickGTR, saw you filling up at Phillip servo about a week ago before New Years. What kind of Octane booster were you running in? It didn't look like the Wynn's stuff. Man your car is sooo sweet! Also spotted, a nice Burgundy R33 GTST going along Sulwood yesterday, got my first thumbs up!

Saw a nice silver GTSt down at Tuggers McDonalds tonight.

Spotted this again down at the Hyperdome carpark at about 8:50 this morning. Its silver, looks lowered on stock wheels with a GTR wing I think (didnt have a close look, but its either GTR wing or series 2 wing).

yeah i was down the south coast in Tathra on new years, a fair few people from Canberra there. only saw 2 other skylines, and only for a second. a black 32 and a gun-grey 33 like mine. i was a bit trashed and yelled out to the guy "hey i got one too!" the locals loved the car though, i met a heap of good blokes because i was just sitting around my car with my mates hitting the piss. they parked me in though, which was good.

seen 4 skylines last night in fhyswick area. nice white 33 gtst had exhuast rims body kit. nice black 93 r33 frount mount usual stuff ( looked tough) black r32 standard and a silver r33 all standard ( old guy driving it)

Besides spotting a white ?GTR near Glenloch yesterday afternoon -

Does anybody know what was happening on Parkes Way near Anzac Parade roundabout about 5pm yesterday?

About four cop cars plus the pursuit car - stopped -

one lane closed down and cops EVERYWHERE -

did not want to rubberneck so couldn't see what was happening......

MickGTR, hows it goin mate - Yeah i was not in my Skyline at the time I saw you @ BP Phillip, was with my gf as we were pulling away - So i would have felt like a nugget just coming up and saying hello. But yeah the octane booster sounds very interesting. Hahaha, i've just tried Wynn's actually and it runs pretty well but i am keen to try other boosters. Will definately come up if i c you out and about. There needs to be a cruise soon!!!! On the spotted note: Was on my way to fyshwick this morning and pulled in behind a nice sounding Grey R33 who turned onto the Monaro HWY and turned off on the Queanbeyan exit.

Nulon Pro Strength Octane Booster (do NOT use the octane boost and clean... it stuffs the spark plugs damn quickly) is the only stuff I use, and the only stuff my car will run on at the moment (it refuses to drive decently on anything besides optimax/ultimate and nulon boost). Its about $18 a bottle from Supercheap and Autobarn (some Mobil's have it as well), and it works wonders :(

the standard silver r33 belongs to the EVO motorsports guy

i drove one of the stockish R33's from their a couple of weeks ago it has a semi decent front bar not sure if thats the one u are talking about... seemed to go ok though after having driven it i know i will not get a venting BOV

i drove one of the stockish R33's from their a couple of weeks ago it has a semi decent front bar not sure if thats the one u are talking about... seemed to go ok though after having driven it i know i will not get a venting BOV

The one I was thinking of (a silver series 2 like mine) is actaully owned by the guy who works there (Chris?), so it would not have been taken for any test drives.

The octane boost I use is $30 a bottle. Did you know that they tested optimax and it is only 96 octane. Two of my friend's cars are stuffed from using that crap. They are both mechenics! The highest tested was BP ultimate! Canberra cruise sounds good!