SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yep the 'group' of pink cars - including the Skyline - live not too far away from me. They were cruising around Braddon Wed and Thurs nights of the Nats too and are often seen at formals....

Interesting to note that a dark blue Skyline has now appeared at the house concerned and all of us around here are wondering how long it will take before it becomes pink as well....

I've seen you go past a few times, I'd been meaning to ask if it was anyone from here! (I've been outside having a smoke, just around the corner) :D

shell next time i go past wave me down if im not flying :wassup:

i am usually in a hurry but if i seem to be crusing wave and i will sop. ok :D

(I've been outside having a smoke, just around the corner) :D

Ive been banished to smoke out the back near the BBQ area in amongst the weeds :D

sxygtst dont know how well meetup is going to go this week, cars back in mechanics, not sure how long for, another few problems have come up with the car.

Ive been banished to smoke out the back near the BBQ area in amongst the weeds :D

sxygtst dont know how well meetup is going to go this week, cars back in mechanics, not sure how long for, another few problems have come up with the car.

thats cool amaru when ever your ready mate. i will be there anyway if anyone else is interested in coming. the takeaway shop on the corner next to centrefolds. i will be there at 12.00 pm thursday :D

Ive been banished to smoke out the back near the BBQ area in amongst the weeds ;)

haha luckily I've got a side door :)

blackdoggette, is there a commodore at the pink car house?? hehe i saw it down the coast too (not sure if it was with the other pink cars)..but it looked like he's either got a lot of fat mates, or no rear suspension LOL... i think it was a VK..maybe...

shell next time i go past wave me down if im not flying  :wassup:  

i am usually in a hurry but if i seem to be crusing wave and i will sop. ok  :)

haha will do!!

you don't have to stop if you don't want to...just give me a wave back! ;)

Ok - fess up - Who is responsible for this  :rolleyes: party trick?

It is definitely a Canberra car - even though I blanked out the number plate I can assure you it started with a big blue Y

:)  :)  :cheers:

I was going to say that it was that speed demon named Shell ;) but then you said it had a Y in the rego plate.....

Shell - did you change your rego plates for summer nats ? :headspin: