SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I was going to say that it was that speed demon named Shell  :)  but then you said it had a Y in the rego plate.....

Shell - did you change your rego plates for summer nats ?   :headspin:

lol... considering i was in adelaide, it BETTER NOT be my car!!! :P

my car should have been safe n sound at my house, with my neighbours keepin an eye on it... oh hang on :nowigetit

I parked next to a yellow R34 GTT at belco in front of pizza hut, then you followed me down to Ginninderra Dr, i'm sure its the one that parks in dickson. i would have waved except i almost spilt my coke on my crotch, very cold.

I parked next to a yellow R34 GTT at belco in front of pizza hut, then you followed me down to Ginninderra Dr, i'm sure its the one that parks in dickson. i would have waved except i almost spilt my coke on my crotch, very cold.

is that the one with no rear spolier if so yea that would be him he parks out the back of the transact building everyday

spotted on the Saturday of the long weekend - blue R32 coupe flying down the parkway keeping up with some Merc-type thing with a flag on the bonnet (??)... i was doing about 110km and they went past me like i was standing still :Oops:

Just spotted then at the intersection sportsmans warehouse in belconnen, two silver r34's one was a 4 door and the other just a GT-T. I have seen both of these around a bit, anyone on here own them or know who owns them???

Cheers

Yeah Weetbix, I have seen these around the Belco mall a bit. Is the 2-door fairly flash? With rear diffuser and Nismo bodykit? I think the 4 door has chromies, unless there is another goin around like that? I've also seen a White 2 door GTT goin round with GTR 34 bodykit - Very nice!