SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted yesterday afternoon - Nice dark silver R33 GTR heading towards parliment house about 5:50pm, dark red R33 GTS-T, A/M rims, no rear wing heading along cotter Rd towards city about 6:10 and black R33 GTS-T, GTR style wing, silver (mesh style?) rims turning right from parkway off ramp, onto the cotter rd, heading to Weston.

I spotted a VERY shiny dark red 33 with big FMIC on Caswell? drive this afternoon and got a wave! I tried to give one back but was a little slow getting the window down (dark tints). You Canberra people are actually friendly!

Also saw a nice white 32 4 door way down near Tharwa which was nice. It's the first 32 4 door I've seen in the flesh.

There's just too many in Sydney and you get barred by heaps of people, the smaller the place the better I think.

Spotted a wine red R33 GTSt in Gordon today pulled over looking at his rear wheel... we were the guys who asked if you needed help (if ur on the forums). Had a GTR kit, and a GTR badge in the grill.

Also spotted a white R33 GTST driving to Woden on Hindmarsh Drive (I think?) while I was going to Pedders at about 9:00 this morning... on that note, I have a ****ed upper ball joint so cars off the road again till I can get it fixed, doh :(

And then I saw a black 33 who also waved but I was too slow. The story of my life. The odds in Canberra are pretty good it seems.

Also, an orange Datto 1600 (my arse it was a 1600!) absolutely blew me away on Ginninderra Drive today. I might as well have been driving a Lada Niva.

that datto had a go at me last weekend as well coming around parliament house onto adelaide avenue. he waved me on to give me a go, but i just sat on my 80. he was in the bus lane too. the bastard was doing about 80-90 then did a 2 wheel burnout fishtailing it, that thing must have a fair bit of stick