SAU Community

! For Sale - My 2002 Mines R34 M Spec Nur Gtr !

Hi Guys,

Usual story - baby on the way, need bigger house, toys must go. My Nur is 1 of only 250 ever built. It was purchased brand new by a Kiwi who had it sent directly to Mines from factory for tuning. Including the original cost of the car, it's had NZ$350k spent on it and arguably sports the best of everything.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=259634078

Will be very sorry to see it go. I can be contacted via [email protected] or +64 21 227 4001

Cheers

Phil

115k landed registered and complied in australia?

mate he'd be losing about $65K if he did this for someone. I'm guessing that $115K is the asking price ex-NZ, which means $11.5K duty, plus shipping and handling, app $13K GST, and then (due to the price) about $25K in luxury car tax (30% of the excess over $60K). This is $165K already, and then probably another $5K for compliance (a lot of parts need to be taken on and off, and stock parts fitted temporarily), then your on roads will cost about $6K due to stamp duty (3-4% in most places). All up this is an on-road cost of about $180K drive away. I may be wrong (this is off the top of my head), but I think these numbers are pretty close. So I doubt he's gonna shave $65K off just for you! Sadly, whilst this is just a supreme car, sometimes regulatory (and tax) limitations associated with importing just make certain deals not viable.

Edited by JesseJames

That's correct guys - price is AUD$115k.

Thanks

Phil

thats an absolute bargin mate... wish we had the money... and also for those that may not know, he is selling the car with its original NUR motor (it has a new one in it), so you get a complete collector car and another engine...

good luck with it mate, should have no issues

mate he'd be losing about $65K if he did this for someone. I'm guessing that $115K is the asking price ex-NZ, which means $11.5K duty, plus shipping and handling, app $13K GST, and then (due to the price) about $25K in luxury car tax (30% of the excess over $60K). This is $165K already, and then probably another $5K for compliance (a lot of parts need to be taken on and off, and stock parts fitted temporarily), then your on roads will cost about $6K due to stamp duty (3-4% in most places). All up this is an on-road cost of about $180K drive away. I may be wrong (this is off the top of my head), but I think these numbers are pretty close. So I doubt he's gonna shave $65K off just for you! Sadly, whilst this is just a supreme car, sometimes regulatory (and tax) limitations associated with importing just make certain deals not viable.

wat did u just dribble man .

I recently had an Aussie GTR enthusiast who was wanting to buy the Nur look into these costs and he concluded that all up it would be an additional AUD$20k.

Also, easy enough to minimise the duty obligations.

thats an absolute bargin mate... wish we had the money... and also for those that may not know, he is selling the car with its original NUR motor (it has a new one in it), so you get a complete collector car and another engine...

good luck with it mate, should have no issues

Thanks mate. Not only is it the rarest of the Nurs, but it's also been tuned by the legendary Mines company in Japan. For me, this just adds to its collectibility.

Considering the cost of a new R35, it is a bargin. All the money has been spent so the car is like new. Given its rare and collectable nature, it will likely appreciate over the years and will always appeal to the global car enthusiast market.

As you can see in the following link, a tuned GTR (R33 or R34) can still walk a new R35 around the track and my Nur has over 700hp.

Cheers

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys - baby due any day now. Car has to go to make way for a new family wagon.

Have reduced price from AUD $115 to just $95K!! Just had oil changed also.

Anyone interested, please call on +64 21 227 4001