SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just wondering who's 33 is in the Latest issue of Ralph mag theres a picture of some club and theres a white 33 parked out the front.....

Look smicko thats all.

Can't wait till i come back up there also pay a visit to all me mates

yeah thats me, i was having lunch with my gf and got snapped.. owel national exposure... im happy with that.

ok , we had i good turn out last night. 4 gts-t's and 1 gtr, oh and the 200sx, well we had a black skyline do a drive by , *YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPED* anyway this was gunna make a sweet photo but the only camera we had, had flat batteries lol . oh well, we've agree'd to all meet on next sunday 11th ( is that right ? ) go for a cruise and get that photo done . if we can get all the skylines in darwin together what a photo !

oh and 1 last thing , jay's car is slow ...... (lets see if i get a bite ! )

heno - is Jay

11.00am sunday , casurina beach carpark , make sure you tell all your skyline buddies to come along and even the 200 sx's i guess. should be fun.

any problems pm me ill give a mobile no.

<------- Ron

the more the better, anywho! all you skyline owners in darwin, my friend has the complete workshop manual, and i might be bringing it along this sunday to share some good information.

btw: has anyone got an AFC? for sale or somthing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Totally agree here @groovezog! There's advice and there's advice, sometimes the latter doesn't take inconsideration use case, budget, time, effort etc. If we all wanted the ultimate track car with a dry sump, big displacement, we would just go to the nearest Porsche dealer and buy a 911 GT3 RS (that's if they even let you these days lol).
    • There is absolutely no way to tell. What we can tell you is that it is an RB. It has a single, low mounted turbo, so it would seem likely that it is an R20 or 25, but it has RB26 inlet side and valve covers. As it is clearly a frankenstein, it could be absolutely anything. It is unlikely to be good, unless the person responsible for the painting was not also responsible for the engine. That bracket is not a bracket and it is not broken. It is the top end of the suspension upright, connected to the outer end of the front upper control arm. It is your suspension. Take the wheel off and look at it.
    • I took the liberty of downloading the pictures:
    • Hot plugs not being a good idea in a massively boosted engine?
    • Put some more sleeve/hose over the top of the brake line for protection and let it rub? Make a plastic or metal nozzle to provide the last little bit of length of duct. The nozzle made to clear the brake line, the cooling air hose shortened to keep it away from the brake line? Make a short hard line to move the end of the brake hose away? (by far the best of the easy options).