SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headspin: so whats the go . mon 26th jan , are we doing a cruise or what ?

:)

how about we all meet at cas beach at 2pm or something and go from there , or maybe some1 else can use this thread for a change and suggest something else...

:alcoholic

hmmmmmmm :D

righty oh

ron

hey, i have a brand new safc for sale (hasnt been out of the box)  make an offer if your still interested, im in darwin..  :D

0409 816 898 or [email protected]

Hey Nick,

Wats the go with your safc, i heard you had it installed, why are you selling it now? Going on the cruise monday???

Ron & Jay,

What happening with the cruise?? on or off - time?? Where are we going??

Ken

like i said above monday 26th jan , the public holiday , at 2pm at cas beach ,

i dont care where we go , i'll drive anyway ( well almost ) , if you want to go to adelaide river thats cool , but if some dont then please ......SOMEONE make some suggetions as to what to do......

hopefully people will come out for a change....... :D

cheers :D

ron

like i said above monday 26th jan , the public holiday , at 2pm at cas beach ,  

i dont care where we go , i'll drive anyway ( well almost ) , if you want to go to adelaide river thats cool , but if some dont then please ......SOMEONE make some suggetions as to what to do......  

hopefully people will come out for a change.......  :D  

cheers  :D  

ron

Like Ron said - suggestions, bring em on!! Local cruise or down the highway both sound good. Lets get organised ppl

ken

:)  

you hoooooo :headbang:  is there any1 out there .....:ghost:  

its like everybody in darwin has been abducted by aliens:jawa:  

come on people dont be shy , we all love you :inlove:

Hey ron,

I am still here - my rotty had 12 pups today so have been busy!!!

v tired, bed time now.

rbnt

one cranky over tired rotty mum will keep the bastards away. Fark it is 3.20pm and i am still tired - maybe some practice for when my first one is born at the end of Aug this year. Be my friend oh Red Bull - be my friend. Still cruising on monday though, how are the numbers looking?? Might have a new 33 mate coming. Does anyone have a cheap stock 33 turbo for sale??? someone's is broken!!! oh and does anyone want to buy a puppy in 8 weeks - guarenteed B&E deterrent!!!!!!!

Hey Ken, nah I haven't installed it yet, not sure what I'm doing with it yet, if i get a good offer i'll sell it... possibly coming on the cruise, any plans where youse are going? Nick

Hey m8,

Not quite sure where we are goin yet but the time and date are confirmed - Cas beach carpark (brinks) on Monday at 2pm. Arrive at 1:30 if ya want to. Jay (heno) or Ron are the ones organising this (i have organised 12 puppies, this is enough!!! Chuckles) so you can pm or post this thread if you have any quest's. Hope to see u there, Carlos - the best electronics/alarms/ice systems installer in town (i dare you all to question me about his skill) will b there and maybe able to help you guys with any queries you may have. Hopefully with all our combined talent and knowledge we can answer each other's questions!!!! (please note that the average IQ of the group will drop shortly after I arrive :wassup:)

c u all soon.

Heno,

PM sent.

hey guys,  

we just want to know what everyone wants to do? we will decide on monday. we havent even thought about a cruise just yet.

Everyone is going over to kens house to help worm the pups arnt they???

This post was not written by ken