SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just wondering who's 33 is in the Latest issue of Ralph mag theres a picture of some club and theres a white 33 parked out the front.....

Look smicko thats all.

Can't wait till i come back up there also pay a visit to all me mates

yeah thats me, i was having lunch with my gf and got snapped.. owel national exposure... im happy with that.

ok , we had i good turn out last night. 4 gts-t's and 1 gtr, oh and the 200sx, well we had a black skyline do a drive by , *YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPED* anyway this was gunna make a sweet photo but the only camera we had, had flat batteries lol . oh well, we've agree'd to all meet on next sunday 11th ( is that right ? ) go for a cruise and get that photo done . if we can get all the skylines in darwin together what a photo !

oh and 1 last thing , jay's car is slow ...... (lets see if i get a bite ! )

heno - is Jay

11.00am sunday , casurina beach carpark , make sure you tell all your skyline buddies to come along and even the 200 sx's i guess. should be fun.

any problems pm me ill give a mobile no.

<------- Ron

the more the better, anywho! all you skyline owners in darwin, my friend has the complete workshop manual, and i might be bringing it along this sunday to share some good information.

btw: has anyone got an AFC? for sale or somthing?