SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it may be to far for some to drive to adelaide river, but we were thinking maybe noonamar or berry springs, that way if people wanted they could go for a swim before we cruise on back to town. But other wise we will leave it open to suggetions untill monday when we can have group input on the matter. like we've said previously , come on people have a say dont be scared , were all friends on here.

cheers

Ron

it may be to far for some to drive to adelaide river, but we were thinking maybe noonamar or berry springs, that way if people wanted they could go for a swim before we cruise on back to town. But other wise we will leave it open to suggetions untill monday when we can have group input on the matter. like we've said previously , come on people have a say dont be scared , were all friends on here.

cheers  

Ron

No point going to Noonamah and stopping there - the circle sign is a few kms down the road - berry springs sounds good though!!!!!!

Beers at berry - its got a ring to it.

thanks again heaps guys for showing up.

it was a good turn out and a enjoyable day , pity about the rain towards the end of day. But thats darwin for you .

we'll try again soon hopefully, so keep an ear out for the goss.....

- check the pic's in darwin's photo's

chicko

thanks guys, but i thank u all for shown up. the more people we can get to these things the better, this will give us all a chance to organise more of these days and do it better.

just hope that we can get a few more out in the up coming cruises to see what we really have and even try to get a club going maybe. i have been sent some info from (Shell) administrator here on SAU about what we have to do , and i tell you theres a fair bit to do and organise. but if every 1 is interested and keen then we'll pursue it no problems.

yes it was an enjoyable day and i look forward to the next 1 .

cheers

chicko

ok, chicko (me) has been on the prowl :boobies2: again, and ive found our little group 3 more skylines! :elaugh:

there is a black r33gtst / silver r32gtr and silver r32gtst

i spoke to these guys today and they said there keen to come out on friday night to have a looksy and chat. so get of your ass's and come out :P

i told them about aussie day cruise and they were spewin that they missed out :hellpisd:

anyways ill see you all out this friday night

cheers

chicko