SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.....im having dinner at MGM tonight, then a lil movie thing at my place...

wouldn't mind seein this s13 before i go dinner tho! haha

i saw one the other day and i flashed it (at hibiscus traffic lights) if its you, care to meet up?

Jus

'on the 8th day, god made the silvia - at least he had the weekend to think about it :P'

i have to say with regret that im blardy leaving in 2 god damn days!@ arrgghh

ohh well, this car club didn't go as planned haha

but i am sure we can fix it up soon, names are a bit funny, but i think there is enough nissans to name it Nissan Motor Sports NT hahahahahaha

anyways

see you guys sooNnn

Jus

whats wrong wiff dis place, tis every1's computer broken, or are we all not talkin to each other now.

Sorry petal, how was your b'day lovey!! Any luck with the lads???

hahahahahhhahahehehehheeheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man - been busy. Had an ultrasound today with the one wat must be obeyed and had a look at our unborn racer. Lots of movement in the legs!!!! All accelerator, brake and clutch movements, and got a thumb up at the end!! Will have to take the wife (Lisa) for more drives in cranky (my car) to get the little ones neck muscles developed. We will ahve to catch up soon. Did ya get the rad prob solved?????

Cheers m8,

Ken

hey bloke, good to see the reputation of chic's havent changed (the obeyed 1). Got the radiator back last friday. goes good, and cause i had a bit of warranty, only cost me $30 hehehehe. dude, sounds like the unborn 1 is a potenial racer in the makin lol. well are u going to the drags, i tis , i wanna see how slow my car is lol .

see ya when im lookin at ya

chicko