SAU Community

R34 GTR!!!

Well, I saw the second one in the flesh today, saw a Blue one out near Albany Creek the other week, I was in love. Then today saw this guy driving a yellow one near ashgrove early this morning. I mean, you see pictures and they look nice, but seeing one going is just a thing of pure beauty. I mean I love all lines, but if I'm winning big lotto dollars I'm getting one above anything else. They're so god damned beautiful it ain't funny. Now, I need some "Me" time :P

Guest [ryan]

Win Lotto.. Bah keep dreaming

I've seen about 4 R34 GTR's on the road, One Dark Grey, One Silver, One Blue and the other Yellow..

Seen heaps off the road at car shows/autosalons/carparks etc.. There's quite a few around lately...

The only R34 GTR ive ever seen on Sydneys roads was the one i was driving :P[/quote:4d0321cd0f]

Was it yours though ?

And Ryan, that was kinda the whole point of lotto in the first place. Until I get myself into a position to buy one, of which I need to pay my 32 off first, no need to be a dream nazi or nothing aý

The only R34 GTR ive ever seen on Sydneys roads was the one i was driving :P[/quote:e8918f4d1e]

Was it yours though ? [/quote:e8918f4d1e]

Unfortunately not, nor the Supras or Soarers, they'd be in their new owners hands by now.

I don't think i'd wanna drive one (or even be in any GTR) unless I was buying one. It's bad enough now, but then I'd end up in even more debt just to get like a 32 GTR, then turn around and need a 33 and so on. I'll stick with the 32 until that cheque comes in. And hey, only reason I got my car is cause I got off my arse and got it. 3 months ago I was sitting at home and turned around and just said, f**k it, i'm getting a skyline. And you know what's sitting in my garage ??? :?

And hey, only reason I got my car is cause I got off my arse and got it. 3 months ago I was sitting at home and turned around and just said, f**k it, i'm getting a skyline. And you know what's sitting in my garage ??? :?[/quote:3710aeab96]

Ha ha. I decided on a Wed night. Went shopping on Fri, Sat and Sun I found my car. Drove it away on Mon. Impatient mofo I am.

Well it was more the fact that I was working at a pizza shop, took the first job i applied for, two weeks later applied for a loan. Then like another 10 days later they FINALLY get back to me, check out a car the next weekend, said i'd buy it the next weekend, then it was like 3 weeks later it was complied. Bloody bastards they are.

Well it came just in time let's just say that much. I was really good about it the whole time, but the last couple of days was absolute hell. The loan didn't worry me cause I was sort of expecting a rejection.

well sat on like 160 on the m1 (Highway between the goldcoast and brisbane) with no plates on the whole way home :P Then we went for a cruise that night with some other guys I know. Just kept driving around even for just the stupidest things or cravings I had.

yeah but those first few weeks will be so sweet. it'll be like getting your license for the first time all over again but this time you know how to drive and you've got a line in your garage. :twisted: