SAU Community

Resprayed My 33

thanks guys, yeah i figuered that out about the wheels there were black before and still they looked dirty all the time.

its made 206 atw on 12.5 psi standard turbo im looking at upgrading to a hi-flow so hopefully be making 250+

other than that its got cusco coil overs, racing seat and a few other small mods

this week im having a walbro 550hp fuel pump installed and a hicas lock bar along with the cat removed from exhaust.

theres alot more i want but dont have the $$$ but eventually it will get there.

i want to make it driftable streetable and maybe kinda showable aswel :action-smiley-069:

all feedback is apprectated

cheers!!

colour looks nice with white wheels mate ! future plans sound good too :wub:

im guessing you mean 206hp atw not kw ?? seems low, my old 32gtst made 200hp atw with a 3" exhaust and a pod filter

colour looks nice with white wheels mate ! future plans sound good too :action-smiley-069:

im guessing you mean 206hp atw not kw ?? seems low, my old 32gtst made 200hp atw with a 3" exhaust and a pod filter

No,i'd say he means kw.Or else i think he would have got it fixed before making it look pretty!

Mine made 195kw on stock turbo on a dyno that is said to read low compared to some. Some engines tend to be freaks so you never know :action-smiley-069:

yeh true I suppose, i didnt expect even the measly (in comparison) 200rwhp from my stockish car so i guess the 33 would make a fair bit more