SAU Community

R33 Wheel Fitment

Chel

Hi everyone...

I need help with choosing offset for some new wheels on my 33.

Please post pics with wheel sizes and offsets to help me out.

Thanks very much

Chel :blush:

nice, but that will require a fair amount of guard mods

+1

id say 18x10/9.5 +30/25 should be fine for that back and front depending on wheel design and brake clearance 18x9 +30 that will be straight bolt on maybe a roll.

if you want to have agressive fitment and do the work required go for something like 18x9/9.5 +15/20 front and 18x10 +15-20 but yeh that wont be overly straight forward.

nah its not that hard im on 18x10 +20 and got 265/35s if i had 235s be no sweat at all.. im 70mm ride height and rolled guards of course. Like i said thats only if OP wants aggressive fitment and can be botherd making it happen.

nah its not that hard im on 18x10 +20 and got 265/35s if i had 235s be no sweat at all.. im 70mm ride height and rolled guards of course. Like i said thats only if OP wants aggressive fitment and can be botherd making it happen.

just for information sake from the middle of the rim to the start of the guard, what is the height?

i ran gtr sizes daily...not that low but if you wanna go 17's 17x9 +19 all round worked well with 225/45r17 on front and 235/45r17 on rears. anything with less offset/width is easy to fit.

if you are slammed then that is another story.

I would suggest 18x9.5 + 10 with 235/40/18.Thats what I run everyday on the street.

Any photos mate? Keen to see how they sit. Also any guard mods required or just rolled? Cheers