SAU Community

Skyline R33 Series 2 Turbo Manual

Make/Model: Nissan Skyline R33 GTST Series 2 (1996)

Colour: Silver

Odo: 138,900

Notes:

Manual, Turbo (new).

Walbro Fuel pump fitted.

18' Work rims with near new quality rubber.

JVC Double Din DVD touchscreen head unit with Alpine Type R front splits.

Rear and L/R Rear windows quarters tinted.

Engine in good condition.

Body in great condition.

Car is optioned from factory without ABS (Greater braking control).

New rocker cover gasket fitted.

Will give many extras in addition to sale (GReddy front strut brace, Carbing rear strut brace (NEW never fitted and rare), Blitz DD BOV, 5Zigen Border 3.25inch cat-back exhaust, Great cond. suspension with near new SL King springs (in addition to stock fitted on the car.), Turbosmart Boost T, GReddy Intelligent Informeter, Sparco Wheel (NEW) with quick release kit, Stock original rims with rubber, anything else I can possibly think of that was on the car before it was defected that made it what it was and for your peace of mind.)

Putting these parts back on the car in addition with a few others and a tune will see the car making extremely decent power for street while remaining street legal if you desired.

Brief History:

Have service records from Japan (Rare) and Australia. Has had 100,000ks major service. Was imported through Synergy Motorsports. Has had 1 previous owner.

Has been looked after through its years in my possession. I had the Turbo changed prior to defect in early 2008. Bill Keen of Adelaide Turbo Services built the turbo - Bored out casing with GT30R core and bigger braided oil/water lines fitted. Turbo is aesthetically stock looking and passed through regency with flying colors. Best stock position turbo available.

Car was destined for things before defect, due to commitments the car sat in the garage for a long time and was started regularly for maintenance.

Seaton Motor Engineering took the car through regency in December last year. Minor Service done and car went through second attempt (Tint on left/right windows removed)

Everything is stock and in very clean condition throughout. Looking for a quick sale to start my career.

$10,500 non-negotiable. quick sale. first to see will buy.

Rostrevor, South Australia

0414 212 289 - Paul.

Will post up better pics tomorrow.

post-32965-1262782425_thumb.jpg

post-32965-1262782536_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry dude for the late reply.

yep its gone, sold.

Would of loved the interest when the thread started :blush:

I ended up with alot of success in getting buyers from posting the car up on carsales - Who would have thought...

hope you end up finding a nice 33 mate,

paul.

yeh well too many f**king idiots didn't pay up buddy...

very sad to me that I couldn't get my originial asking price with all the extras I threw in from the first few people that were interested. Alot of cheap asses around these days. Low ballers... even at THIS price...

You should see me on a duke 7/848 by this summer though, im excited about that. I'm over cars for a few years.

yeh well too many f**king idiots didn't pay up buddy...

very sad to me that I couldn't get my originial asking price with all the extras I threw in from the first few people that were interested. Alot of cheap asses around these days. Low ballers... even at THIS price...

You should see me on a duke 7/848 by this summer though, im excited about that. I'm over cars for a few years.

same thing happened to me when i was sellin my 34.

ull be back into a turbo in a year or 2...dont worry :domokun: